This seminar gives access to the guiding idea of the Unicist Object Driven Marketing approach. The object driven marketing technology has been developed to include the use of objects in the buying process in order to ensure the critical mass of the processes. These objects produce basically three noticeable effects:
- They allow having the necessary critical mass to trigger the buying process.
- They accelerate the marketing process shortening the time between the marketing stimuli and the buying action.
- Saving energy in the marketing process which makes it more efficient.
The object driven marketing process depends on the product or service, the market segments, and the lifestyle of the environment. The core of marketing actions is that they have the necessary critical mass to trigger a buying action.
Object driven marketing works basically using three types of business objects:
- Drivers, to guide the business process and ensure the existence of critical mass.
- Entropy inhibitors, to sustain the focus during the buying process and the fidelity of the buyers.
- Catalysts, to accelerate the buying process.
This technology manages the algorithms of the buying process that corresponds to the category of product/service and includes the business objects in the process in order to ensure the results.
Access more information at:
NOTE: The Unicist Research Institute was the pioneer in complexity science research and became a global decentralized world-class research organization in the field of human adaptive systems.