Maurice Blondel announced a century ago that some day a logical structure would be developed capable of integrating the preexisting logical models. That is the case of the Unicist Logic.
Access it at: GoogleBooks
Logic is defined as a structure of formal rules that emulate aspects of a given reality and enable us to validate or invalidate assertions, diagnoses and forecasts about it. Out of this definition we may infer that:
1) Logic is a formal structure that makes it possible for assertions of a given reality to be structured by formal sciences.
2) Logic, in order to emulate reality, necessarily implies the discovery of the structure of such a reality where discretion has no added value.
3) Different realities may have a different logic if they have different functionalities.
4) A logical structuring originates because someone is trying to understand a certain reality so as to exert some influence upon it.
5) The different existing logics respond to different aspects of reality seen from different functionalities.
6) If reality is considered as a “unified field”, there is a logic that integrates the different existing logical formalizations to understand reality in an integrated way.
This allows an integrated way of thinking that makes the emulation of nature and the development of adaptive systems possible.
Request more information: email@example.com
Unicist Press Committee
NOTE: The Unicist Research Institute is the major research organization in the world in its specialty based on more than 3,000 researches in complexity science applied to individual, institutional and social evolution. The applicative researches are based on the discovery of the Ontogenetic Intelligence of Nature and the consequent Unicist Theory of Evolution.
Access a Free Trial:
If you would like to receive monthly information on this blog, please register here.