These discoveries established the groundings to develop the unicist double dialectical logic that underlies all systems in nature.
The use of the double dialectical logic made the emulation of the organization of nature possible, developing objects to install into human adaptive systems to make them faster, safer and reliable.
The empowerment of outsourcees and providers is based on (*):
1) The use of the unicist ontological structure of outsourcing processes.
3) Giving access to the unicist object driven quality assurance technology.
4) Giving access to the object driven continuous improvement approach.
5) The use of Object Driven Organization to optimize processes.
6) The development of a unicist scorecard to monitor the metrics of the processes.
(*) A condition to manage the unicist approach is to go beyond the use of dualistic logic and use the double dialectical logic in order to be able to emulate dynamic processes in mind. It implies leaving behind the use of the disjunction “or” substituting it by the use of the functional conjunction “and”.
You can access the book on “Introduction to Ethical Intelligence in Business” by Diana Belohlavek at: http://www.unicist.org/deb_ieib.php
Unicist Press Committee
NOTE: The Unicist Research Institute was the pioneer in complexity science research and became a private global decentralized leading research organization in the field of human adaptive systems.