These discoveries established the groundings to develop the unicist double dialectical logic that underlies all systems in nature.
The use of the double dialectical logic made the emulation of the organization of nature possible, developing objects to install into human adaptive systems to make them faster, safer and reliable.
The market catalysis is based on (*):
1) The use of Unicist Corporate Universities to provide conceptual knowledge to expand the boundaries of the products and services provided.
3) The development of an integrative participation with members of the market that allows exceeding the level of the buyers of the products and services.
4) The development of an innovation driven community.
5) The establishment of business relationships that exceed the customer/providers role.
6) The development of a unicist scorecard to monitor the metrics of the processes.
(*) A condition to manage the unicist approach is to go beyond the use of dualistic logic and use the double dialectical logic in order to be able to emulate dynamic processes in mind. It implies leaving behind the use of the disjunction “or” substituting it by the use of the functional conjunction “and”.
You can access the book on “Introduction to Ethical Intelligence in Business” by Diana Belohlavek at: http://www.unicist.org/deb_ieib.php
Unicist Press Committee
NOTE: The Unicist Research Institute was the pioneer in complexity science research and became a private global decentralized leading research organization in the field of human adaptive systems. http://www.unicist.org