The discovery of the unicist ontogenetic intelligence of nature allowed defining the triadic structure and the complementation and supplementation laws that underlie any entity.
These discoveries established the groundings to develop the unicist double dialectical logic that underlies all systems in nature.
The use of the double dialectical logic made the emulation of the organization of nature possible, developing objects to install into human adaptive systems to make them faster, safer and reliable.
The unicist double dialectical approach to medicine allowed (*):
2) Managing therapeutics as a complex adaptive system, integrating the triadic structure defined by cures, palliatives and recovery.
3) Managing the triadic structure of Health IT integrating software, hardware and peopleware.
4) Integrating the triadic structure of electronic records for medical practice, integrating EMR, HER and EPR.
5) Managing drugs as medical objects integrating their functionality with the adverse effects and the positive side effects.
6) Managing the triadic structure of patient centered management integrating the patient, medical practice and management.
7) Installing the Object Driven Organization Metamodel to materialize the Patient Centered Management.
8) Developing a unicist scorecard to monitor the metrics of the medical business activities.
(*) A condition to manage the unicist approach is to go beyond the use of dualistic logic and use the double dialectical logic in order to be able to emulate dynamic processes in mind. It implies leaving behind the use of the disjunction “or” substituting it by the use of the functional conjunction “and”.
You can access the book on “Introduction to Ethical Intelligence in Business” by Diana Belohlavek at: http://www.unicist.org/deb_ieib.php
Unicist Press Committee
NOTE: The Unicist Research Institute was the pioneer in complexity science research and became a private global decentralized leading research organization in the field of human adaptive systems. http://www.unicist.org