Social Networks expanded based on the need to palliate the increasing individualism in the World and the possibilities of the new technologies.
Understanding the phenomenon allows using these possibilities making use of their actual functionalities.
You can find information on the Unicist Standard in the Unicist Business Search Engine: http://www.unicist.com
Request more information: email@example.com
To translate this post, click on the title to open it and then click on your flag in the right menu.
If you would like to receive monthly information on new scientific developments, please register here.
by the Press Committee of The Unicist Research Institute
Peter Belohlavek was born in Zilina, Slovakia, in 1944. He is the author of The Unicist Ontology of Evolution and models applied to Future Research and Strategy in the Social, Institutional and Individual fields.
He is the creator and developer of The Unicist Theory, which is based upon his discovery of the Structure of Concepts. Both, his discovery and models are the base of natural laws to explain evolution.
His basic background is in Economic Sciences. He developed research and studies in the fields of Management, Anthropology, Economy, Education, Epistemology, Psychology, Sociology and Life Sciences.
He dedicated his life to the research of evolution in the fields of Human Behavior, Economy, Social Behavior and Management.
The Unicist theory is the basis of modern future research and strategy. His work includes universal matters such us the Theory of Evolution, the Structure of concepts, The Laws of Evolution, and the Structure of Thoughts. Until 2009 the author has developed more than 3000 researches.
Applications based upon his theoretical developments were applied in more than 500 institutions, companies and countries. Thousands of students around the world have already learned about his theory.
The conceptual development has not only changed the paradigms of thoughts but also the paradigms of philosophy by fostering the concept of “Action-Thought-Action” which sustains the “philosophy of the added value”.
Peter Belohlavek’s research works include: Basic Research, Conceptual Developments, Scientific Developments, and Development of Cultural Archetypes.
The Ontogenetic Intelligence of Nature
The Unicist Ontology of Evolution
The Unicist Logic
Unicist Methodology for the Research of Complex Systems
The Unicist Standard
These breakthroughs made the development of The Unicist Standard possible. It began being a Conceptual Design Standard and was completed with the development of the necessary objects to cover all its application fields. Nowadays the Unicist Standard covers all the aspects that deal with diagnoses, strategies, business organization and future research.
Scientific Applications of the Unicist Ontology of Evolution
developed by Peter Belohlavek
In Life Sciences: Development of the functional structure that regulates evolution and the development of the structure of living beings as a unified field.
In Research: Development of a methodology for complex systems research.
In Philosophy: Refutation of Hegel’s dialectic theory, as a particular case, and the formulation of the laws of the double dialectic.
In Social Sciences: Discovery of cross-cultural “invariables” and their laws of evolution.
In Future Research and Strategy: Modeling of the structure of concepts that allows inference of evolution.
In Education: Discovery of the concepts of learning which has given scientific sustainability, amongst others, to Piaget.
In Anthropology: Discovery of the “invariables” of human behavior.
In Mathematics: Development of the conceptual basis of dependence, interdependence, independence of variables.
In Economic Science: Discovery of the structure of Conceptual Economics. Development of the conceptual structure of Economic Schools and their functionality.
In Political Science: Development of the conceptual basis of ideologies and their functionality.
In Cognitive Science: Development of a methodology to construct knowledge with existing information through an integrative logic.
In History: Development of a historical analysis methodology based on the Unicist dialectic (double dialectic).
In Logic: Development and formalization of the integrative logic, sustention for the unified fields’ theory in evolution.
Applications of the Unicist Ontology of Evolution
-The Unicist Theory of Demand
-Development of a research methodology
-Unicist Country Scenario Building
-Development of a methodology for Historical Research
-The discovery of cross-cultural “invariables” and archetypes
Fundamental economic analysis (macro)
Fundamental social analysis (macro)
Country scenario building
Business scenario building
Fundamental financial analysis (micro)
Fundamental economic analysis (micro)
Human Resources analysis
Learning process analysis
Research & Development
Some Companies where this methodology has been used
ABB, A. G. Mc. Kee & Co., American Express, Apple Computers, Autolatina (Ford-Volkswagen), BankBoston, BASF, Bayer, Brahma, Ciba Geigy, Cigna, Citibank, Coca Cola, Colgate Palmolive, Deutsche Bank, Diners Club, Federación Patronal de Cafeteros de Colombia, Glasurit, Hewlett Packard, IBM, ING, Johnson & Son, Lloyd´s Bank, Massey Ferguson, Merck, Monsanto, Parexel, Pirelli, Renault, Sandoz, Shell, Sisa (Citicorp), Telefónica, TGS, Worthington, Xerox, YPF (Repsol).
Cultural Archetypes of Countries
Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, England, Finland, France, Germany, Holland, India, Israel, Korean Republic, Mexico, New Zealand, Italy, Japan, Norway, Peru, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Uruguay, USA, Venezuela.
Books published in English in alphabetical order
1. Australia’s archetype
2. Brazil’s archetype
3. Design of complex systems research
4. France’s archetype
6. Germany’s archetype
7. Globalization: the new tower of Babel?
8. Growth Crisis 2008-2010
9. Influencing nature
12. Introduction to the nature of perception and credibility
13. Introduction to the unicist ontology of evolution
14. Introduction to Unicist Diagnostics
15. Introduction to Unicist Econometrics
16. Introduction to Unicist Market Segmentation
17. Introduction to Unicist Object Driven Entrepreneuring
18. Introduction to unicist thinking
19. Natural Organization of Outsourcing and Insourcing
21. Real Diagnostics vs. Paradoxical Diagnostics
23. Sweden’s archetype
24. The book of diplomacy
25. The Ethic of Foundations
26. The nature of big change management
27. The nature of democracy
28. The Nature of Developed & Developing Countries
29. The nature of doers
30. The nature of unicist business strategy
31. The nature of unicist object driven business growth
32. The nature of unicist object driven change management
33. The nature of unicist object driven institutional immune systems
34. The nature of unicist object driven leadership
35. The nature of unicist object driven management
36. The nature of unicist object driven marketing
37. The nature of unicist object driven organization
38. The nature of unicist reverse engineering for object design
39. The Origin of Human Fallacies
40. The Unicist Ontology of Ethical Intelligence
41. The Unicist Ontology of Evolution
42. The Unicist Ontology of Family Businesses
43. The Unicist Ontology of Human Capital Building
44. The Unicist Ontology of Network Building
45. Unicist Business Strategy
46. Unicist Country Future Research
47. Unicist Logic and its mathematics
48. Unicist Marketing Mix
49. Unicist Mechanics & Quantum Mechanics
50. Unicist Mechanics: Business Application
51. Unicist Object Driven Diagnostics
52. Unicist Object Driven Learning
53. Unicist Object Driven Management
54. Unicist Object Driven Marketing
55. Unicist object driven strategy
56. Unicist Ontogenetic Intelligence of Nature
57. Unicist Ontology of History: Unicist Methodology for Historical Research
58. Unicist ontology of language
59. Unicist Ontology to deal with Adaptive Systems
60. Unicist Organization: Object Driven Design
61. Unicist Organizational Cybernetics
62. Unicist Personalized Education
63. Unicist Reflection: The path towards strategy
64. Unicist Thinking