This program is for academics and professionals who are interested in managing the research and development of solutions for complex adaptive environments in the social, economic, institutional and business fields.
This program works as a Residency in which the participants develop real solutions. It is homologous to Medical Residencies, which are a paradigmatic example of educational programs in complex adaptive environments.
The Unicist Research Residencies are applied research programs to learn to find and solve the root causes of problems in complex adaptive environments. They deal with the nature of complex systems, developing objects to be installed in processes.
The program deals with the development of multiple solutions to complex problems in order to learn to manage the concepts and fundamentals that underlie the problems that are being researched.
The program is developed following three levels of complexity:
1) Dealing with the root causes of operational problems.
2) Dealing with the root causes of functional problems.
3) Dealing with the forecast of the evolution of adaptive entities.
Fundamental analysis made the management of the nature of things possible. The unicist theory gave access to the nature of things by making their underlying concepts and fundamentals manageable. It gave birth to fundamental analysis, which uses the double dialectical logic that allows managing the root causes of processes in adaptive environments.
The unicist double dialectical logic uses the dualistic operation of neurons to build a mental emulation of the structure of nature that allows dealing with the adaptive aspects of reality. The double dialectical logic establishes the basics of the unicist artificial intelligence and the unicist cognitive systems.
Fundamental analysis is the approach that defines the limits of the possibilities of the evolution of a given reality. It provides the tools to describe the nature of a reality to forecast and influence its evolution by managing the root causes.
The unicist approach to complexity science was developed in order to provide a methodology that is specific to deal with complex adaptive systems in order to avoid the extension of the use of methodologies that correspond to the field of researching systemic aspects of reality.
This drove towards the integration of a pragmatic, structural and functionalist approach to research in the field of complexity sciences that is the framework used in all the researches done at The Unicist Research Institute.
The unicist double dialectical logic uses the dualistic operation of neurons to build a mental emulation of the structure of nature that allows dealing with the adaptive aspects of reality.
The functionality of adaptive systems and environments is defined by their underlying concepts and fundamentals that have the triadic structure of the ontogenetic intelligence of nature, which has a purpose, an active function and an energy conservation function.
The double dialectical logic allows apprehending the triadic structure of the concepts and fundamentals that define the functionality of adaptive entities and environments based on the conjunction of the elements integrated by complementation and supplementation laws.
The participants of this program have access to the use of a Unicist AI Monitor to develop strategies applied to the real case they are solving. Unicist Artificial Intelligence emulates the human reflection process to apprehend the concepts of business functions.
The Unicist Artificial Intelligence Monitor is an intelligent interface that allows developing strategies in adaptive environments. Its intelligence allows emulating solutions based on the conceptual structure of business functions using the rules of the unicist logic.
The Unicist AI Monitor allows developing solutions and learning from the pilot tests of their implementation until their functionality has been confirmed.
Peter Belohlavek is a doer who dedicated his life to research the roots of evolution in order to develop solutions to generate value and foster growth in adaptive environments. In the business field these works drove to:
1) The development of the Unicist Business Strategy, that emulates the intelligence of nature by developing maximal strategies to grow and minimum strategies to ensure results.
2) The development of the Unicist Conceptual Management that deals with the fundamentals of business functions to manage the root causes that drive business processes.
These works are based on multiple basic discoveries that drove to the development of the Unicist Theory that explains how evolution works. Learn more
The participants of the program have to be graduates and have to have confirmed experience in the field where the research is taking place. As complexity research is developed in a real working environment, they have to be responsible for the solutions that will be researched.
• Algeria • Argentina • Australia • Austria • Belarus • Belgium • Bolivia • Brazil • Cambodia • Canada • Chile • China • Colombia • Costa Rica • Croatia • Cuba • Czech Republic • Denmark • Ecuador • Egypt • Finland • France • Georgia • Germany • Honduras • Hungary • India • Iran • Iraq • Ireland • Israel • Italy • Japan • Jordan • Libya • Malaysia • Mexico • Morocco • Netherlands • New Zealand • Nicaragua • Norway • Pakistan • Panama • Paraguay • Peru • Philippines • Poland • Portugal • Romania • Russia • Saudi Arabia • Serbia • Singapore • Slovakia • South Africa • Spain • Sweden • Switzerland • Syria • Thailand • Tunisia • Turkey • Ukraine • United Arab Emirates • United Kingdom • United States • Uruguay • Venezuela • Vietnam
• Automobile • Food • Mass consumption • Financial • Insurance • Sports and social institutions • Information Technology (IT) • High-Tech • Knowledge Businesses • Communications • Perishable goods • Mass media • Direct sales • Industrial commodities • Agribusiness • Healthcare • Pharmaceutical • Oil and Gas • Chemical • Paints • Education • Services • Commerce and distribution • Mining • Timber • Apparel • Passenger transportation –land, sea and air • Tourism • Cargo transportation • Professional services • e-market • Entertainment and show-business • Advertising • Gastronomic • Hotel-management • Credit card • Real estate • Fishing • Publishing • Industrial Equipment • Construction and Engineering • Bike, motorbike, scooter and moped • Sporting goods