A strategic approach to problem solving
An emulation of the intelligence of Nature
Root Cause based Solutions
The unicist paradigm shift in sciences
This program is for researchers in the field of natural sciences, for members of the Unicist Think Tanks and for professionals who participate in R&D processes that deal with adaptive systems (in the broad sense). It provides the foundations of the Unicist Theory and an introduction to the core discoveries and developments that allow understanding the evolution of complex adaptive environments and how to exert influence on them.
The unicist approach allowed structuring complexity and managing complex environments that could not be managed before. It is based on the paradigm shift in sciences introduced by the Unicist Theory, which expanded the boundaries of sciences as they are known.
The Unicist Theory explains the dynamics and evolution of living beings and complex adaptive environments. It allows defining the structure of unified fields in nature based on the discovery of the unicist ontological structures. This knowledge allows researching natural or artificial complex adaptive environments in order to influence them or build solutions for them.
The conceptual aspects of the program are developed in micro-clinics while the R&D case is managed through the counseling system. Each micro-clinic is an autonomous unit that uses the unicist approach to some aspect of a given reality. That is why the program is driven by the R&D case and the micro-clinics have been designed to develop the conceptual approach that underlies the solutions.
The Micro-Clinics are necessary in order to develop solutions for real problems. They use the Conceptual Design Methodology, which uses the conceptual structures of the functions that are being studied. These clinics give access to the unicist technology for conceptual design that ensures the functionality, the productivity and the quality assurance of the R&D processes.
It needs to be considered that the access to the concepts that underlie a given reality can only be made by participating in the real R&D cases where the participants are involved.
This program is based on 5 micro-clinics and a real R&D process that is sustained by our counseling system. The micro-clinics are managed by a Chief Resident.
1) Complexity Science Research, to discover the functional structure of natural or artificial complex adaptive entities.
2) The Ontogenetic Intelligence of Nature, that explains the functionality and evolution of living beings.
3) The Unicist Ontology of Evolution, that allows defining the functional structure of living beings and complex adaptive entities in order forecast their evolution.
4) The Unified Field of Human Intelligence, that integrates the functionality of analogical thinking, critical thinking and unicist thinking.
5) The Unicist Double Dialectical Logic, that explains the dynamics of reality.
The micro-clinics are held in English, German, Portuguese or Spanish.
The Chief Resident of this program is Peter Belohlavek.
a) Definition of the problem to be solved
b) Awareness of the Paradigm Shift introduced by the Unicist Approach
The unicist approach to complexity emulates nature to deal with natural or artificial complex adaptive systems. Such emulation is based on the discovery of the ontogenetic intelligence of nature that regulates the evolution of living beings and natural entities.
The Unicist Theory explains the dynamics and evolution of living beings and complex adaptive entities. It substituted empiricism by a pragmatic, structuralist and functionalist approach and replaced knowledge falsification processes with destructive testing processes.
The four pillars of the paradigm shift in science are:
• Algeria • Argentina • Australia • Austria • Belarus • Belgium • Bolivia • Brazil • Cambodia • Canada • Chile • China • Colombia • Costa Rica • Croatia • Cuba • Czech Republic • Denmark • Ecuador • Egypt • Finland • France • Georgia • Germany • Honduras • Hungary • India • Iran • Iraq • Ireland • Israel • Italy • Japan • Jordan • Libya • Malaysia • Mexico • Morocco • Netherlands • New Zealand • Nicaragua • Norway • Pakistan • Panama • Paraguay • Peru • Philippines • Poland • Portugal • Romania • Russia • Saudi Arabia • Serbia • Singapore • Slovakia • South Africa • Spain • Sweden • Switzerland • Syria • Thailand • Tunisia • Turkey • Ukraine • United Arab Emirates • United Kingdom • United States • Uruguay • Venezuela • Vietnam
• Automobile • Food • Mass consumption • Financial • Insurance • Sports and social institutions • Information Technology (IT) • Communications • Perishable goods • Mass media • Direct sales • Industrial commodities • Agribusiness • Healthcare • Pharmaceutical • Oil and Gas • Chemical • Paints • Education • Services • Commerce and distribution • Mining • Timber • Apparel • Passenger transportation –land, sea and air • Tourism • Cargo transportation • Professional services • e-market • Entertainment and show-business • Advertising • Gastronomic • Hotel-management • Credit card • Real estate • Fishing • Publishing • Industrial Equipment • Construction and Engineering • Bike, motorbike, scooter and moped • Sporting goods