The use of business objects makes business processes flow in a natural way. The use of ontology based business objects allows inserting them into work processes to increase their added value and reduce their costs.
Energy saving is the core of the use of unicist business objects. It requires understanding the processes and the use of the objects as encapsulated adaptive systems developed to produce predefined results.
The questions that will be answered on the Unicist Tweetinar are:
- Why have you chosen to organize businesses using business objects?
- Business objects are encapsulated adaptive systems to produce results. What are they for?
- Who can deal with object driven organization and unicist object driven management?
- What is needed to approach the nature of business processes using their ontologies?
- This question is too abstract. Can you please give me a concrete example in real life?
- What types of objects are there in business?
- Everyone wants to catalyze, meaning accelerate, business processes. What is required to achieve it?
Access or request a Unicist Tweetinar on this subject at:
Learn more about the trend of ontology based solutions for businesses:
NOTE: The Unicist Research Institute is the major research organization in the world in its specialty based on more than 3,500 researches in complexity science, developed since 1976 until September 2010, applied to individual, institutional and social evolution. The applicative researches are based on the discovery of the Ontogenetic Intelligence of Nature and the consequent Unicist Ontology of Evolution.