Unicist Strategy Master Program
This 10-month graduate program is for participants who have the necessary technical background in their field of expertise.
The Unicist Evolutionary Approach is a functionalist approach to the real world. Therefore, this program is based on the real applications of the participants using the unicist technologies that are learned through real applications guided by the professors of the program. The learning of specific technologies is based on the use of the basic bibliography and technical articles and is guided by the counseling process.
The program is driven by:
- Reflection sessions which are driven by learning by teaching and the development of real case solutions.
- Question and answering meetings to clarify the problems participants have.
- Study groups where real solutions are being developed.
- Counseling processes of the real applications of the participants.
The Exchange Space
Characteristics of the Program
- Unicist Reflection Sessions: two-hour sessions every week (virtual)
- Use of Unicist Functional Designers (UFD)
- Q&A Sessions: 1-hour sessions every week (virtual)
- Applications through Study Groups
- Learning by Teaching
- Use of the protocols of the Unicist Evolutionary Approach
- Continuous counseling on the real applications
- Use of the Educational Platform
- Duration: 10 months
The unicist reflection education model is based on the use of the unicist functional designers, protocols and methods that allow building solutions and strategies in adaptive environments. The reflection sessions drive the learning of adaptive solution building. The participants also develop real solutions in study groups.
The Reflection Space
Modules of the Unicist Strategy Master Program
The modules include the technology that is transferred to the participants to develop business strategy. As part of our academic policy, the unicist technologies are provided to the participants under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. It implies that their origin is identified any time they are used (e.g. “unicist strategy, unicist maximal and minimum strategy, unicist binary actions, etc.”).
The modules are autonomous interdependent knowledge objects that have no correlation among them. Each module is developed in 4 reflection sessions and 4 question and answering meetings.
Modules of the Program:
- The Unicist Evolutionary Approach & the Unicist Standard
- Unicist Logic & Unicist AI
- Future Research & Business Intelligence
- Unicist Strategy & Root Cause Management
- Conceptual Management & Functional Design
- Binary Actions & Catalysts Building
- Business Objects Building & Object Driven Organization
- Unicist Pilot Testing, Destructive testing & Unicist Reflection
- People Management & Superior Business Education
- Object Driven Organization
The participants need to access the basic printed books on:
Unicist Business Strategy
Unicist Conceptual Management
Unicist Riddles and Metaphors
Real Applications through Study Groups
The study groups develop solutions managing the different business aspects using the Unicist Functional Designers (UFD). These groups are integrated by a coordinator, an ombudsman or woman and a fallacy-shooter.
Their studies are driven by the needs of knowledge generated by the use of the UFDs. The study groups are the way real applications are developed by the participants. They integrate the basics of the unicist functional design.
Each of the participants is the coordinator of the case s/he will be applying in the real world. The cases will be published after they have been applied.
The counseling is provided by a counseling committee coordinated by the Applied Research Department. The counseling is based on the feed-back of the pilot tests and the destructive tests.
These groups use the functional designer to ensure the management of the unicist ontology, functional knowledge, conceptual engineering, the “Q” method, and the use of languages that allow managing strategic approaches.
The Work Space
These groups integrate:
- Unicist Functional Design – The Use of Designers
- Unicist Ontology & Functional Knowledge
- Unicist Conceptual Engineering & Q-Method
- Languages in Conscious Reasoning Processes
Graduation in the Unicist Master Program
The graduation is based on a real case developed in an organization in the field of the participant´s specialization. The real case of individual participants is based on the use of external (not internal) information of a company and the final document is then delivered to the company.
This real case is a proof of the functionality of the knowledge of the participants. The participants have three opportunities with different companies until the necessary level of functionality has been achieved. The companies evaluate the solutions based on their utility.
In the case of the corporate participants, the business cases might be the development of real solutions in the company in which they are working.