The Unicist Strategy Mapping Protocol
Based on the Unicist Ontological Approach to Business
The Unicist Strategy Mapping Protocol is an application that will be presented in the XI International Unicist Conference and will be given to all the participants of the Conference.
The unicist ontology allows dealing with the nature and functionality of businesses to manage their functionality, dynamics, and evolution. This technology should become the new standard for business strategy building after the introduction of the era of adaptive business organization introduced by the 4th Industrial Revolution.
The management of adaptive systems requires a strategic approach to manage their dynamics and evolution, which requires developing maximal strategies to grow and minimum strategies to ensure results and the corresponding binary actions to make them happen.
The Unicist Strategy Mapping Protocol is an application that works on the cloud. It includes an open version, a basic version, and a full version. Their access is provided by The Unicist Research Institute.
It provides the method to integrate the information that is needed to develop accurate business strategies, define their actions, and develop the necessary pilot tests and destructive tests to confirm their functionality.
The Unicist Strategy Mapping Protocols include:
- The future scenario mapping protocol to define the goals that can be achieved.
- The financial strategy mapping protocol to define the best financial strategy for a business
- The competitive strategy mapping protocol to define the most effective competitive strategy based on the conjuncture.
- The business strategy mapping protocol to define the integrated business strategy needed to develop maximal strategies to grow and minimum strategies to ensure results.
- The product and marketing strategy mapping protocol to define a segmented product and marketing approach to maximize the influence on the market.
- The industrial and organizational strategy mapping protocol to define the industrial and organizational processes, business objects and digitization strategy to optimize the industrial processes and the functionality of the business.
- The strategic actions mapping protocol to define the synchronized maximal strategy actions and minimum strategy actions that ensure the achievement of results.
- The pilot tests mapping protocol to define the testing process to be used during the development of strategies.
- The destructive tests mapping protocol to define the limits of the functionality of the strategies that have been developed.
- The open version is a synthetic intuitive approach to strategy building
- This basic version includes two possibilities:
- The development of a synthetic intuitive approach to strategy building.
- The development of a synthetic-analytical approach that integrates the research of the necessary data to build an integrated strategy.
- The full version is for companies that have strategic analysts who manage the unicist ontological approach based on the unicist logic.
The Unicist Research Institute