In order to do research on concepts one must have a conscious experience in the field under study. It is only with this experience that hypotheses can be developed. The methodological steps to follow in the research are as follows:
2) Analysis of the concept and its division into sub-concepts (only when necessary and possible).
3) Decomposition of the parts of the concept into observable facts.
4) Development of the fields of application in order to use the concept to validate its behavior.
5) Development of the concept’s application experiences to forecast reality
6) Development of at least five experiences in the concept’s field of application, differing completely one from the other.
7) Develop forecasts of at least three periods with full certainty.
Restart the research process every time a deviation occurs.
When working in homologous fields one has the advantage of being able to transport the functional conceptual structures from one field to another. Research is carried out using the same methodology but the experience in the homologous field allows one to establish the first hypothesis.
VP Global Markets & Market Labs
NOTE: The Unicist Research Institute is the major research organization in the world in its specialty based on more than 3,500 researches in complexity science, until September 2010, applied to individual, institutional and social evolution. The applicative researches are based on the discovery of the Ontogenetic Intelligence of Nature and the consequent Unicist Ontology of Evolution.