The unicist approach to business strategy integrated maximal strategies, which go beyond the boundaries of a business, with minimum strategies, which are within the boundaries.
It includes the use of catalysts and entropy inhibitors to accelerate and ensure the results of a strategy. This unicist strategy is the input to design an architecture that allows defining the operational action plans.
What was not possible in before the Unicist Approach?
- The development of diagnoses beginning with the nature of a business and ending with its operation.
- The development of ontology based, reasonable, understandable and reliable global, country, market and business future scenarios.
- The design of synergic maximal and minimum strategies for business growth
- The building of business objects to work as drivers, catalysts and entropy inhibitors of business processes.
- The management of businesses as unified fields taking advantage of the possibilities while saving energy.
- The segmentation of markets including the hard, functional, psychological, conceptual and life-style aspects to influence buying processes.
- The integration of fundamental analysis and technical analysis to develop reliable knowledge.
NOTE: The Unicist Research Institute was the pioneer in using the unicist logical approach in complexity science research and became a private global decentralized leading research organization in the field of human adaptive systems. It has an academic arm and a business arm.