The Unicist Study Groups (USG) are a technology transfer program for personal use to help participants with their learning of the Unicist Object Driven Technologies based on the study of the corresponding R&D e-books and their application to cases.
USGs are based on theoretical study and application to “historic” cases that are published on the blogs of The Unicist Research Institute with the credits for the developers.
Characteristics of the USGs:
1) They are one year learning agreements based on individual programs.
2) Free Access to the Unicist Standard Search Engine containing the necessary R&D e-books.
3) Participation of a personal counselor to guide the learning program.
4) Live counseling meetings on the Internet every fortnight.
5) Continuous off-line counseling.
6) Support for the development of the publications of the participants.
7) Study & Exchange with colleagues from all over the world.
8) Development of a Personal Strategy for the participants.
The monthly cost of this program is USD 500.-
The Unicist Study Groups are coordinated by Diana Belohlavek with the participation of counselors from different countries of the World.
Access a Free Trial of the unicist standard contained in the Unicist Standard Search Engine:
Request more information: email@example.com
NOTE: The Unicist Research Institute is the major research organization in the world in its specialty based on more than 3,000 researches in complexity science applied to individual, institutional and social evolution. The applicative researches are based on the discovery of the Ontogenetic Intelligence of Nature and the consequent Unicist Theory of Evolution.
Access a Free Trial:
If you would like to receive monthly information on this blog, please register here.