The use of the unicist approach increases the level of consciousness in decision making. It allows defining what is possible to be achieved in an activity considering its characteristics and the characteristics of its restricted and wide contexts.
It allows individuals to:
- Understand the concept that is implicit in the role an individual has and forecast her/his actions.
- Understand the attitudes and intentions of people.
- Expand the boundaries of their activities including maximal and minimum strategies.
- Transform uncertainty into manageable risks by apprehending the nature of a specific reality.
- Define the possibilities of significant decisions.
- Establish relationships based on true complementation.
- Manage conflicts by understanding their nature.
- Understand cultural scenarios and the possible trends.
- Understand the unicist approach to businesses.
- Focus on the nature of problems and not only on their evident aspects.
- Apprehend the unified field of any situation in order to drive, inhibit the entropy, catalyze and use gravitational forces to influence it.
- Assume the responsibility for results after the possibility to produce them has been confirmed.
- Understand individual, institutional and social evolution.
Managing the unicist approach at a personal level fosters expansion, adaptation and the generation of added value.
You can access the Unicist Library at: www.unicist.com
NOTE: The Unicist Research Institute was the pioneer in using the unicist logical approach in complexity science research and became a private global decentralized leading research organization in the field of human adaptive systems. It has an academic arm and a business arm.