In a wide sense, it can be said that the more object-driven a relationship between a prospect and a product is, the easier the individual can buy a product. If we consider the buying taxonomy (AIDA), we will see that there are three different approaches to buy: the rational, the ethical and the impulsive approach.
The questions that will be answered during the Unicist Tweetinar are:
- For what type of products or services has the unicist object driven marketing process been designed?
- Why is marketing a complex problem?
- Are there individuals involved in the object driven marketing process?
- Why is it necessary to begin with a personal communication and close with a personal closing process?
- Are brochure objects or communications? What is the difference between communication and marketing objects?
- Which are the weaknesses of this type of marketing?
- What conditions needs to be given to use this type of marketing?
Access or request a Unicist Tweetinar on this subject at:
Learn more about the trend of ontology based solutions for businesses:
NOTE: The Unicist Research Institute is the pioneering organization in the development of ontology based and business object driven solutions for businesses. More than 3,500 ontological researches were developed since 1976 until September 2010 in the field of individual, institutional and social evolution.