The unicist approach to human resources includes the use of conscious intelligence to lead organizations and business units. It includes the development of the necessary technologies to improve the efficacy, efficiency and effectiveness of organizations.
The use of ontology based learning approaches allows empowering the efficacy of leaders.
1) The development of diagnoses beginning with the nature of a business and ending with its operation.
2) The development of ontology based, reasonable, understandable and reliable global, country, market and business future scenarios.
3) The design of synergic maximal and minimum strategies for business growth
4) The building of business objects to work as drivers, catalysts and entropy inhibitors of business processes.
5) The management of businesses as unified fields taking advantage of the possibilities while saving energy.
6) The segmentation of markets including the hard, functional, psychological, conceptual and life-style aspects to influence buying processes.
7) The integration of fundamental analysis and technical analysis to develop reliable knowledge.
NOTE: The Unicist Research Institute was the pioneer in complexity science research and became a global decentralized world-class research organization in the field of human adaptive systems. https://www.unicist.org/talents/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/turi.pdf