The unicist approach to human resources includes the use of conscious intelligence to lead organizations and business units. It includes the development of the necessary technologies to improve the efficacy, efficiency and effectiveness of organizations.
The use of ontology based learning approaches allows empowering the efficacy of leaders.
1) The development of diagnoses beginning with the nature of a business and ending with its operation.
2) The development of ontology based, reasonable, understandable and reliable global, country, market and business future scenarios.
3) The design of synergic maximal and minimum strategies for business growth
4) The building of business objects to work as drivers, catalysts and entropy inhibitors of business processes.
5) The management of businesses as unified fields taking advantage of the possibilities while saving energy.
6) The segmentation of markets including the hard, functional, psychological, conceptual and life-style aspects to influence buying processes.
7) The integration of fundamental analysis and technical analysis to develop reliable knowledge.
NOTE: The Unicist Research Institute was the pioneer in complexity science research and became a global decentralized world-class research organization in the field of human adaptive systems. https://www.unicist.org/talents/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/turi.pdf
Individuals have two types of freedoms that they need to manage: inner freedom, in order to expand who they are, and external freedom, to expand what they do.
External freedom needs inner freedom to exist. Nobody can have the power of external freedom without having achieved inner freedom first. The pathway towards external freedom requires having achieved inner freedom and being able to manage time.
External freedom implies assuming the responsibility to do while being conscious of the actions that need to be done to adapt to the environment. This is the definition of free will which is a basic condition for democratic environments.
Free will can only be exerted by individuals who are adapted to the environment, have assumed a responsibility in the environment and are conscious of their actions. Freewill cannot mean doing what one wants to do. It necessarily implies the integration of the needs of all the participants in an environment. Absolute free will is an anarchic / individualistic behavior.
NOTE: The Unicist Research Institute was the pioneer in using the unicist logical approach in complexity science research and became a private global decentralized leading research organization in the field of human adaptive systems. It has an academic arm and a business arm.https://www.unicist.org/talents/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/turi-1.pdf