The Unicist Root Cause Market Lab is a knowledge system that is able to manage the root causes of marketing processes to increase their effectiveness.
The R&D process of the Market Lab is based on the installation of a prototyper, provided by TURI, that allows managing the different aspects that are included in the platform. The Market Lab begins to work with the prototyper within the 30 days of the agreement.
The Market Lab is installed by the members of the organization of the client that have the responsibility of marketing processes. The leaders of the Market Lab participate in an educational program to learn to manage root causes in marketing.
The installation of a Market Lab generates a positive cash-flow because the technologies are provided as a service (TaaS) by The Unicist Research Institute.
The unicist marketing technologies have been developed at The Unicist Research Institute to manage the root causes of buying processes. Unicist Marketing is an approach based on the use of marketing objects and the unicist segmentation. Each segment is considered a "Universe". It increases +25% the marketing effectiveness, accelerating the buying processes and saving energy. These objects produce basically three noticeable effects:
A. They allow having the necessary critical mass to trigger the buying process.
B. They accelerate the marketing process shortening the time between the marketing stimuli and the buying action.
C. They save energy in the marketing process, which makes it more efficient.
It has to be considered that any value proposition made to a person is recognized by the Conceptual Short-Term Memory (CSTM) that uses the concepts stored in the Long-Term Memory (LTM). Therefore, the marketing actions that are based on conceptual segmentation increase notoriously their effectiveness.
Unicist Mass Groups have been developed to learn about the structural positioning of products. The instantaneous responses of the Conceptual Short-Term Memory (CSTM) are driven by the collective intelligence of individuals, which define the structural segments that respond to the concepts that underlie the value propositions.
Unicist Semiotic Groups allow confirming the functionality of semiotic objects in communication. This method is applied to evaluate any communication being it advertising, publicity or the design and packaging as communication objects. It is a core methodology to deal with virtual communication.
This information allows defining or refining value propositions, packaging and communication processes to make them work as first choice.
The unicist marketing technologies have been developed at The Unicist Research Institute to manage the root-causes of B2B buying processes. Unicist Marketing is an approach based on the use of business objects and the unicist segmentation.
This technology allows managing the root causes of buying processes to increase the speed of market expansion or to solve existing problems. It is based on the fundamentals that drive the expansion of markets defined by the influential market propositions, the aesthetics of their benefit and their credibility. On the other hand, it deals with the first-choice positioning by managing the subjective value, the differentiation and the need satisfaction of the value propositions.
The Unicist Root Cause Marketing Technology for B2C requires the definition of the different segments that integrate a market. It has to be considered that each segment needs to be managed as an “independent” universe in terms or marketing, although it is interdependent with other segments.
• Having the functional concepts that are defined by the operational attributes of the product/service.
• Having the psychological segmentation based on conceptual psychology that allows defining the relationship the buyer establishes with the product/service and the vendor.
• Having the essential attributes of the product/services that define the concept of the value proposition.
• Knowing the lifestyle, based on conceptual anthropology, that works as a limit for the value propositions.
The Unicist B2B Market Segmentation model includes three central segmentations that define the context of the buying process which are: the conceptual segmentation, the relationship segmentation and the institutional segmentation. It also includes the brand-power segmentation that works as a catalyst of the B2B buying processes. The unicist B2B market segmentation defines the segments of potential buyers and their relationship with the segments of the providers to select the approach that needs to be used to define the possibility of business and its probability of success.
The Unicist Segmentation model defines market segments and is the input for developing customer profiles in the B2C business. It includes the Hard Segmentation, the Functional Segmentation, the Psychological Segmentation the Conceptual Segmentation and the Lifestyle Segmentation. This model allows defining the observable characteristics of the people that belong to the segments that want to be approached. The unicist profiling technology allows integrating the "hard" characteristics of a segment with the "functional", "psychological", "conceptual" and "lifestyle" segmentations and transforming them into customer profiles.
The integration of unicist segmentation and profiles allows defining predictors that can be used as an input for big data analytics. The use of intelligent tools allows confirming the accuracy of the market information and expanding the boundaries of the marketing actions. The integration process is managed by Think Tanks organized with the participation of the clients.
The Unicist Technology is based on the use of the operational concepts that are defined by the unicist segmentation. This allows using segmented marketing and objects to expand markets. It is the natural complement for Big Data Analytics. It increases significantly the reliability of the commercial results by managing each segment as a universe itself.
The Unicist Marketing Technology integrates marketing objects in the commercial processes in order to generate the critical mass that is necessary to trigger buyers’ decisions. This technology is based on developing segmented objects according to the profiles that have been developed using the unicist segmentation.
Some of the companies that use business objects are: Airbus, Amazon, Apple, BBC, Boeing, Dassault Systemes, Dupont, Ericsson, Facebook, General Electric, Google, Hilton, Honda, Hyundai, LinkedIn, Lufthansa, Mapfre, Mayo Clinic, Michelin, Novartis, Open Text, P&G, Pfizer, SAP, Siemens, Tata Motors, Toyota, Unilever, Walmart, Walt Disney World and Youtube.
Unicist commercial objects are adaptive systems that have been developed to install ideas in the mind of the potential customers. This implies that the commercial objects have been designed based on a true knowledge of the segment that is being approached.
Semantic objects are linguistics communications, in written or verbal format, that have the power to install meaningful knowledge in the long-term memory of an individual. They are based on messages that use figurative communication to build meaningful knowledge.
Semiotic marketing objects have been developed to guide buying processes. They allow guiding the buying process, opening the pre-concepts of potential buyers in order to establish empty spaces that can be occupied by the buying decision.
The purpose of a branding object is to foster an unidentified buying intention (goodwill) in the mind of the potential buyer. Their purpose will have been achieved when the potential buyers enter into a comfort zone where the commercial objects can work smoothly.
The implementation process of unicist technologies is developed using unicist concepts and fundamentals to define the root causes of the problems that are being solved and the root drivers of the solutions. Pilot tests are developed as destructive and non-destructive tests that drive the reflection processes to find the root causes of problems. The R&D groups, integrated with members of the clients, use a prototyper provided by The Unicist Research Institute. If needed, the development of the solution can be outsourced to a Partner of the Unicist Confederation.
The discovery of the ontogenetic intelligence of nature, that drives the evolution of living beings, and the development of the Unicist Theory, created by Peter Belohlavek at The Unicist Research Institute, allowed defining the epistemological structure of complexity sciences. This approach provided a solution to deal with adaptive systems and environments, including businesses. This paradigm shift was introduced in business to develop strategies, architectures and processes that emulate the intelligence and organization of nature.
• The discovery of the ontogenetic intelligence of nature allowed discovering the concepts that underlie natural and artificial adaptive entities and explain their evolution. It provided the basics for secure strategy building and for the management of the root causes of things.
• The discovery of the triadic functionality of human conscious intelligence allowed emulating nature to develop strategies to influence the environment. It provided the basics to understand and influence individual actions.
• The discovery of the triadic functionality of collective intelligence allowed understanding the evolution of groups, institutions and societies. It provided the basics to understand and influence social behavior.
These basics sustain the emulation of the concepts and fundamentals of an adaptive environment that allow managing its root causes and the development of unicist strategies to ensure the generation of results.
The information of the structure of the concepts and fundamentals included in this library allows managing the root causes of business functions. The root cause library is based on more than 5,000 researches developed at The Unicist Research Institute. It provides the knowledge objects, concepts and fundamentals to build business solutions including strategies, processes, roles and business objects.
• Automobile • Food • Mass consumption • Financial • Insurance • Sports and social institutions • Information Technology (IT) • Communications • Perishable goods • Mass media • Direct sales • Industrial commodities • Agribusiness • Healthcare • Pharmaceutical • Oil and Gas • Chemical • Paints • Education • Services • Commerce and distribution • Mining • Timber • Apparel • Passenger transportation –land, sea and air • Tourism • Cargo transportation • Professional services • e-market • Entertainment and show-business • Advertising • Gastronomic • Hotel-management • Credit card • Real estate • Fishing • Publishing • Industrial Equipment • Construction and Engineering • Bike, motorbike, scooter and moped • Sporting goods
• Algeria • Argentina • Australia • Austria • Belarus • Belgium • Bolivia • Brazil • Cambodia • Canada • Chile • China • Colombia • Costa Rica • Croatia • Cuba • Czech Republic • Denmark • Ecuador • Egypt • Finland • France • Georgia • Germany • Honduras • Hungary • India • Iran • Iraq • Ireland • Israel • Italy • Japan • Jordan • Libya • Malaysia • Mexico • Morocco • Netherlands • New Zealand • Nicaragua • Norway • Pakistan • Panama • Paraguay • Peru • Philippines • Poland • Portugal • Romania • Russia • Saudi Arabia • Serbia • Singapore • Slovakia • South Africa • Spain • Sweden • Switzerland • Syria • Thailand • Tunisia • Turkey • Ukraine • United Arab Emirates • United Kingdom • United States • Uruguay • Venezuela • Vietnam
This webinar will provide you an access to the unicist approach to root-causes in business. The unicist approach to root-cause management is based on the discovery that concepts drive human actions and define the root-causes of problems, which allows developing structural business solutions. They allow defining what is possible to be achieved and building the necessary business objects to make it happen.
The Unicist Research Institute (TURI) is, since 1976, a private global decentralized research center specialized in complexity sciences that is focused on the research of the evolution of natural and artificial adaptive systems. It has an academic arm, the Unicist Corporate University, and a business arm, the Unicist Confederation.
It was the pioneer in complexity science research and became a global decentralized leading research organization in the field of human adaptive systems. The unicist pragmatism, the structuralism based on unicist ontologies and the functionalism driven by concepts were developed at TURI to research the field of complex adaptive systems. More than 5,000 unicist ontological researches were developed since 1976 in the field of basic sciences, life sciences and individual, institutional and social evolution.
The main countries that originated these researches were: US, DE, UK, FR, JP, SE, CA, CH, IN, BR, AR, CAT, RU, CN, AU. TURI's Future Research Laboratory has completed the research of 70 countries' archetypes.