Unicist Teaching Hospitals in Business provide a strategic approach to managers, leaders and high potentials. They are based on the Unicist Reflection Driven Learning technology that establishes the learning framework to solve the problems the participants manage. The Teaching Hospital uses the Unicist Root Cause Management approach to solve the problems that are being managed and the Unicist Conceptual Design approach to develop the solutions.
The discovery of the triadic functionality of intelligence introduces a structural shift in the understanding of human adaptive behavior and enhances the development of educational programs.
The unicist reflection driven education enhances the strategic approach of the participants through their exposure to maximal and minimum strategy building, root cause management of business problems, the development of destructive and non-destructive pilot tests and the learning of the management of fundamentals.
The discovery of the ontogenetic intelligence of nature, that drives the evolution of living beings, and the development of the Unicist Theory, created by Peter Belohlavek at The Unicist Research Institute, allowed defining the epistemological structure of complexity sciences. This approach provided a solution to deal with adaptive systems and environments, including businesses. This paradigm shift was introduced in business to develop strategies, architectures and processes that emulate the intelligence and organization of nature.
• The discovery of the ontogenetic intelligence of nature allowed discovering the concepts that underlie natural and artificial adaptive entities and explain their evolution. It provided the basics for secure strategy building and for the management of the root causes of things.
• The discovery of the triadic functionality of human conscious intelligence allowed emulating nature to develop strategies to influence the environment. It provided the basics to understand and influence individual actions.
• The discovery of the triadic functionality of collective intelligence allowed understanding the evolution of groups, institutions and societies. It provided the basics to understand and influence social behavior.
These basics sustain the emulation of the concepts and fundamentals of an adaptive environment that allow managing its root causes and the development of unicist strategies to ensure the generation of results.
The discovery of the roots of human intelligence, ontointelligence, and its functionality, drove to the definition of ethical intelligence, strategic intelligence and the logical type of thought that drive human adaptive behavior. It allowed developing a personalized learning methodology to empower the use of intelligence. It is based on a Reflection Driven Education model that follows the pathways individuals use to manage strategic intelligence and the logical type of thought to generate value in the environment.
The potential of an individual is given by her/his capacity to emulate in mind those aspects where the individual intends to influence the environment. High potentials in business are those who are able to emulate business processes in mind. Human actions are driven by the concepts individuals have. Therefore, any action a person intends to do, requires having the concepts of what will be done. This requires emulating in mind the functionality of the “external adaptive environment”, the functionality of the actions that are intended to be done and the integration of both aspects.
Human intelligence works with the triadic structure of the intelligence that underlies nature. The adaption process of humans is sustained by the ontointelligence that drives the intentions of individuals, the reactive intelligence that drives the reactions of individuals to the stimuli of the environment and the active intelligence that drives the functionality of the actions necessary to adapt. Languages allow structuring the conscious reasoning process of individuals. The functionality of language, depending on the type of thought, sustains the human adaptation processes.
The Unicist Root Cause Management System is an application of the Unicist Business Strategy that allows managing adaptive environments and systems by emulating the intelligence of nature. It is a strategic approach to problem solving. This approach deals with the concepts and fundamentals that underlie business functions and processes to develop maximal strategies to develop growth and minimum strategies to ensure the functionality of the processes. This approach allows transforming business problems into structural solutions.
Destructive and non-destructive tests drive the reflection processes to find root causes. The research of root causes requires knowing why things happen. While the traditional 5 Whys applied in the field of hard technologies is based on univocal cause-effect relationships and is dysfunctional in adaptive environments, the Unicist 5 Why Method searches for analogical, empirical, logical, causal and conceptual answers to this question in adaptive environments. The unicist approach allows defining the foundations of business processes, which makes them reasonable, understandable and predictable. This method is complemented with the “Q” method that allows managing conflictive objectives.
The Unicist Corporate University works as a teaching hospital in business and is developed through "Business Residencies" and Micro-clinics. This is similar to "Teaching Hospitals" where physicians develop a specialty. The "Teaching Hospitals" in Business provide the learning processes for managers, leaders and high potential individuals who already have the necessary technical-analytical knowledge to deal with businesses. These residencies are solution building units that foster the learning of the participants through the applications that are sustained by counseling processes.
The knowledge base gives access to the unicist paradigm shift. There are breakthroughs in sciences and technologies that establish new stages in their field of influence. The gunpowder, the Theory of Relativity, the Internet, the telephone, the television, the computer, etc. are examples of breakthroughs that triggered new stages.
This is also the case of the unicist approach, which is a paradigm shift in sciences, based on the discovery and emulation of the intelligence that underlies nature that allowed finding the concepts that made possible the management of adaptive environments by knowing the root-causes of their functionality.
The information of the structure of the concepts included in this library allows managing the root causes of business functions. The root cause library is based on more than 5,000 researches developed at The Unicist Research Institute. It provides the knowledge objects, concepts and fundamentals to build business solutions including strategies, processes, roles and business objects.
• Automobile • Food • Mass consumption • Financial • Insurance • Sports and social institutions • Information Technology (IT) • Communications • Perishable goods • Mass media • Direct sales • Industrial commodities • Agribusiness • Healthcare • Pharmaceutical • Oil and Gas • Chemical • Paints • Education • Services • Commerce and distribution • Mining • Timber • Apparel • Passenger transportation –land, sea and air • Tourism • Cargo transportation • Professional services • e-market • Entertainment and show-business • Advertising • Gastronomic • Hotel-management • Credit card • Real estate • Fishing • Publishing • Industrial Equipment • Construction and Engineering • Bike, motorbike, scooter and moped • Sporting goods
• Algeria • Argentina • Australia • Austria • Belarus • Belgium • Bolivia • Brazil • Cambodia • Canada • Chile • China • Colombia • Costa Rica • Croatia • Cuba • Czech Republic • Denmark • Ecuador • Egypt • Finland • France • Georgia • Germany • Honduras • Hungary • India • Iran • Iraq • Ireland • Israel • Italy • Japan • Jordan • Libya • Malaysia • Mexico • Morocco • Netherlands • New Zealand • Nicaragua • Norway • Pakistan • Panama • Paraguay • Peru • Philippines • Poland • Portugal • Romania • Russia • Saudi Arabia • Serbia • Singapore • Slovakia • South Africa • Spain • Sweden • Switzerland • Syria • Thailand • Tunisia • Turkey • Ukraine • United Arab Emirates • United Kingdom • United States • Uruguay • Venezuela • Vietnam
We invite you to participate in a micro-clinic or webinar to learn about how the system works. It will provide you an access to the unicist approach to root causes in business. The unicist approach to root cause management is based on the discovery that concepts drive human actions and define the root causes of problems, which allows developing structural business solutions. They allow defining what is possible to be achieved and building the necessary solutions and business objects to make it happen.
The Unicist Research Institute (TURI) is, since 1976, a private global decentralized research center specialized in complexity sciences that is focused on the research of the evolution of natural and artificial adaptive systems. It has an academic arm, the Unicist Corporate University, and a business arm, the Unicist Confederation.
It was the pioneer in complexity science research and became a global decentralized leading research organization in the field of human adaptive systems. The unicist pragmatism, the structuralism based on unicist ontologies and the functionalism driven by concepts were developed at TURI to research the field of complex adaptive systems. More than 5,000 unicist ontological researches were developed since 1976 in the field of basic sciences, life sciences and individual, institutional and social evolution.
The main countries that originated these researches were: US, DE, UK, FR, JP, SE, CA, CH, IN, BR, AR, CAT, RU, CN, AU. TURI's Future Research Laboratory has completed the research of 70 countries' archetypes.