Preface: The Paradigm Shift of the 4th Industrial Revolution
The unicist evolutionary approach was developed based on the resources of the 4th industrial revolution to provide a simple way to foster business expansion of companies whatever their type or size. This approach ensures business growth, profitability and sustainability.
The 4th Industrial Revolution introduced the need of having a conceptual mindset to manage the possibilities opened by adaptive business processes. It requires going beyond the systemic mindset introduced by the 3rd Industrial Revolution.
This paradigm shift includes:
- The use of catalysts to ensure the synchronicity of adaptive processes.
- The use of maximal strategies to foster growth and minimum strategies to ensure results.
- The use of conceptual segmentation to manage the root causes of buying processes to ensure customer orientation.
- The management of the unified field of business processes to develop a superior level of productivity.
- The management of the root causes of business processes to ensure quality.
The unicist evolutionary approach to the 4th Industrial Revolution increases the speed of business growth and ensures their profitability and sustainability.
The Unicist Evolutionary Approach in the 4th Industrial Revolution
The 4th Industrial Revolution fostered adaptiveness and customer orientation in businesses. It made Industry 4.0, the Internet of things and artificial intelligence possible. To ensure the reliability of business processes, this new stage requires managing the root-causes of business functions.
The discovery of the ontogenesis of evolution made by Peter Belohlavek, at The Unicist Research Institute, that defines the root causes of evolution, established an approach to manage the adaptiveness introduced by the 4th Industrial Revolution.
This drove to the development of the Unicist Evolutionary Approach that uses fundamentals to build a framework to manage the root-causes of business functions. It increases their adaptability, their speed of growth and improves their profitability in an environment of customer orientation and sustainability.
This approach uses the concepts and fundamentals of business processes, XD-Expert systems and unicist artificial intelligence. This development was based on the researches, developed since 1976, of the concepts and fundamentals that underlie social and business functions and processes.
These researches, which are still ongoing, allowed managing the root causes of businesses. Thus, the business processes became reasonable, understandable and predictable.
The UEA as a Catalyst
The unicist evolutionary approach was developed based on the resources of the 4th industrial revolution to provide a generic catalyst to accelerate the business expansion of companies whatever their type or size. The UEA is a solution that ensures business growth, profitability and sustainability.
The Seven Pillars of the Unicist Evolutionary Approach
The Unicist Evolutionary Approach is based on 7 pillars that provide the operational approach to foster growth, profitability and sustainability using the technologies available in the 4th Industrial Revolution. They are:
- Unicist Strategy: to develop maximal and minimum strategies to grow and ensure results.
- The Use of Catalysts: to accelerate processes.
- The Unified Field Management: to manage the unified field of business processes.
- Timing: to ensure the functionality of processes.
- Business Objects: to accelerate business processes and ensure results by using business objects.
- Conceptual Design: to define the architecture of solutions.
- Pilot Tests: to develop pilot tests to ensure results and find the root causes of problems.
The management of the root-causes of businesses is one of the fundamentals of the Unicist Evolutionary Approach. The root causes of problems are defined by their underlying concepts and fundamentals. They allow defining what is possible to be achieved, developing the maximal and minimum strategic actions and using the necessary business objects to make it happen.
The concepts and fundamentals that underlie business functions are the essential drivers of their functionality.
The eventual dysfunctionality of the concepts and fundamentals is the root-cause of the problems of a business function.
That is why the concept of a business function defines its structure and sustains its evolution.
The structure of the concepts of a business function, emulates the intelligence that underlies nature.
The management of the root causes of a business function requires knowing the structure of the concepts involved.
The Unicist Research Institute