Diego Belohlavek (born on November 20, 1983) is currently a Board Member at The Unicist Research Institute and the VP of Applied R&D. He graduated in Information Technology and specialized in complex adaptive systems at The Unicist Corporate University.
He is focused on leading the development of adaptive systems, business objects, Internet as a business catalyst and the development of adaptive platforms for businesses. He is responsible for introducing technological innovations in the Unicist Group.
The most significant projects he participated in were:
1) Development of different versions of the Blue Eagle X-pert System to sustain business diagnostics and strategy
2) Development and design of Internet as a catalyst for scientific, institutional and commercial activities. This implied the use of the unicist extreme design methodology and the research based on the intrinsic complexity of Internet as an adaptive system
3) Development of the Unicist Standard to manage adaptive systems
4) Development of the Unicist Adaptive CRM technology
5) Participation in the development of a trilingual library of the unicist knowledge objects applied to basic research, future research, businesses and personal intelligence and talent development
6) Participation in the development of unicist technologies for the use of social networks as catalysts for institutional relationship building
7) Development of the virtual collaboration system of The Unicist Research Institute including the Unicist Web Office
8) Development of Virtual Workspaces
9) Development of responsive solutions for businesses
One of his personal interests that most influenced his development was the integration of hard engineering knowledge, soft information technologies, art and personal relations.
Expert systems based on ontogenetic maps Blue Eagle Group - ISBN 978-987-651-062-2 January 2012
Unicist expert systems are second opinion systems to ensure the quality of business decisions in the field of diagnoses, strategies and business architecture. The functionality of an expert system is its use to provide a second opinion diagnosis - to validate diagnoses, strategies and architecture -that integrates the necessary ontogenetic maps to define the possibility of developing successful actions. The unicist expert system uses ontogenetic maps that allow evaluating the functions involved and their validity, considering the threshold of "energy" that is necessary for each process.
Robotthinking: the nature of automation Blue Eagle Group - ISBN: 978-987-651-054-7 Coauthor September 2011
This book is an introduction to approach the architecture of automation processes. We define architecture as the science and art that is used to define and design the structures of a given reality. The automation architecture is an ontology based technology. It is sustained by the unicist ontology of evolution and the unicist logic to define the ontology of the automation architecture. This work describes the conceptual aspects of automation, using a scientific and not an artistic approach to reality.
Unicist business objects building: an ontology based and object driven technology Blue Eagle Group - ISBN 978-987-651-041-7 Coauthor July 2011
Unicist Business Objects are adaptive systems that are designed to produce a predefined result in a process. By definition, they deal with the adaptive aspects of businesses. They are unnecessary in administrative systems. There are five business objects, which are: the drivers, the entropy inhibitors, the inhibitors, the catalysts and the gravitational objects. The first three ones belong to the process of a system while the catalysts are part of the restricted context and the gravitational objects belong to the wide context of a system. Not everyone can design an object, but everyone that recognizes its functionality within a process can use it.
Unicist X-treme Design: Unicist Back2Back Methodology Blue Eagle Group Coauthor 2007
The use of the Unicist XD methodology sustains the simplicity and reliability of design processes and was developed to approach complexity and the solution of problems in an uncertain or risky environment. Unicist XD is essentially analogous to Extreme Programming. It can be considered as one of the existing concept-driven design methodologies. The values that underlay the Unicist XD are: Simplicity, Foundations, Creativity, Responsibility, Respect, Confidence and self-Confidence. With the use of UXD the design process can be accelerated.
Unicist Personal Strategies Blue Eagle Group Coauthor 2013
This book provides the structural conceptual information in order to allow you to design and implement your personal strategies. It provides no recipes. Recipes are functional in operational environments. This is a book that provides the information to allow you to develop your own recipe according to your talents and goals in life. This book is an introduction to access the Unicist Strategic Paradigm. When dealing with the design and development of strategies, where the future is involved, it is necessary to emulate in mind the dynamics of the reality that needs to be influenced.
He published the following articles:
• Ontology based business objects for Quality Assurance
• Comparison of the ontological approaches to business
• Unicist Standard Language for Conceptual Engineering
• Internet as a Catalyst for B2B Companies
• Aesthetics is the core of Steve Jobs' business approach
• Unicist Tweetinar on Objects Building
• Unicist Ontology to deal with adaptive systems
• Developing ontologies to design Information Technologies
• The Unicist Ontology for Innovation Marketing
• The Unicist Standard for Business Organization
• Unicist Business Cybernetics
• Unicist Conceptual Design of Information Technology
• Knowledge Businesses: Unicist Adaptive Systems IT
• Ambiguity: The key to Adaptive System design
• Unicist Standard Language for conceptual IT design
• The Unicist Standard to develop Adaptive Systems
• Unicist Expert System to ensure the quality of diagnoses
• Think Green: Save Energy optimizing the Conceptual Design
• Learning from Procter & Gamble using the Unicist Standard
• The Unicist Fundamentals of Mozilla
• Outsourcing and Insourcing: two stages in nature
• What is behind Unicist Object Driven Technologies?
• Introduction to the unicist management of Change Resistance
• The Unicist Ontology of Business Viruses
• Humans use mental pre-built structures to approach reality
• The Unicist Algorithm for the Cure of Business Viruses
• Unicist Standard for Object driven Organizational Design
• Unicist Standard Language for Conceptual Engineering
• The Unicist Standard for the design of Adaptive Systems
• Think Green: Energy saving is basic in Engineering
The unicist approach to complexity emulates nature to deal with natural or artificial complex adaptive systems. Such emulation is based on the discovery of the ontogenetic intelligence of nature that regulates the evolution of living beings and natural entities.
The Unicist Theory explains the dynamics and evolution of living beings and complex adaptive entities. It substituted empiricism by a pragmatic, structuralist and functionalist approach and replaced knowledge falsification processes with destructive testing processes.
The four pillars of the paradigm shift in science are:
• Algeria • Argentina • Australia • Austria • Belarus • Belgium • Bolivia • Brazil • Cambodia • Canada • Chile • China • Colombia • Costa Rica • Croatia • Cuba • Czech Republic • Denmark • Ecuador • Egypt • Finland • France • Georgia • Germany • Honduras • Hungary • India • Iran • Iraq • Ireland • Israel • Italy • Japan • Jordan • Libya • Malaysia • Mexico • Morocco • Netherlands • New Zealand • Nicaragua • Norway • Pakistan • Panama • Paraguay • Peru • Philippines • Poland • Portugal • Romania • Russia • Saudi Arabia • Serbia • Singapore • Slovakia • South Africa • Spain • Sweden • Switzerland • Syria • Thailand • Tunisia • Turkey • Ukraine • United Arab Emirates • United Kingdom • United States • Uruguay • Venezuela • Vietnam
• Automobile • Food • Mass consumption • Financial • Insurance • Sports and social institutions • Information Technology (IT) • High-Tech • Knowledge Businesses • Communications • Perishable goods • Mass media • Direct sales • Industrial commodities • Agribusiness • Healthcare • Pharmaceutical • Oil and Gas • Chemical • Paints • Fashion • Education • Services • Commerce and distribution • Mining • Timber • Apparel • Passenger transportation –land, sea and air • Tourism • Cargo transportation • Professional services • e-market • Entertainment and show-business • Advertising • Gastronomic • Hospitality • Credit card • Real estate • Fishing • Publishing • Industrial Equipment • Construction and Engineering • Bike, motorbike, scooter and moped • Sporting goods
The Unicist Research Institute