A Complexity Science Approach
Root Cause based Solutions
A Strategic Approach to Problem Solving
Working as Teaching Hospitals in Business
Diana Belohlavek (born on December 19, 1972) is currently the Vice President of The Unicist Research Institute and the CEO of the Unicist Confederation. She graduated in Marketing and specialized in research methodologies at The Unicist Corporate University. She is focused on the application of the Unicist Logic to Knowledge Acquisition Strategies, Communication and Unicist Object Driven Marketing Strategies.
She participated as the leader of the 6-year research that led to the development of the Unicist Approach to Competitiveness that has been considered a breakthrough in the approach both to business growth and market expansion and its use in superior education in business. This established the Unicist Standard for Competitiveness that is being introduced worldwide. She is fluent in English, French, Portuguese and Spanish.
During her years in the organization, she participated in the main events that transformed a pioneering group into a global decentralized leading research organization:
1) Development and design of Internet as a catalyst for scientific, institutional and commercial activities. This implied the use of the unicist extreme design methodology and the research based on the intrinsic complexity of Internet as an adaptive system
2) Development of the Unicist Confederative Model applied to businesses
3) Participation in the development of Unicist Knowledge Management based on the integration of conceptual knowledge with technical-analytical information
4) Participation in the development of a trilingual library of the unicist knowledge objects applied to basic research, future research, businesses and personal intelligence and talent development
5) Participation in the globalization process of The Unicist Research Institute, expanding the activities worldwide with the corresponding virtual collaboration system and the development of the Unicist System for decentralized work processes
6) Development of spin-offs of educational technologies to install the unicist logical approach in businesses
7) Participation in multiple complexity science researches that ended in the conclusions that are part of the knowledge bank of TURI
8) Participation in the development of unicist technologies for the use of social networks as catalysts for institutional relationship building
Unicist Knowledge Management in the Mining Industry Blue Eagle Group - ISBN 987-1223-02-1 2007
Unicist knowledge management is a catalyst for both continuous improvement processes and change management in organizations. This problem is “essentially” complex. In this book you will find a description of the approach of complex problems and the technique to transform them into simple ones using unicist technologies and conceptual maps.
Unicist Knowledge Management in Health Care X Brazilian Congress of Health Informatics, CBIS 2006
As well as biology forced an ontological perspective to solve complex problems, medical knowledge management requested an ontological approach for its complexity. Complexity problems need to be ontologically approached, because it is only the knowledge of its essential functions that allows its simplification. The use of concepts is a way of materializing the ontological structure in an operable system, which may be shared. This technology marks a new path for the use of conceptual maps that allows the building of operational knowledge starting from an inductive-deductive process of the reality.
Ontogenetic maps for business architecture: the GPS for business Blue Eagle Group - ISBN 978-987-651-061-5 December 2011
Diagnostics, Strategy and Architecture are the three Trojan horses of ontogenetic maps. These maps allow individuals that have assumed the responsibility for results to diagnose where they are, where they want to go and see the next step to get there. The use of ontogenetic maps and their implicit unicist ontological algorithms is the input for business architecture making the building of a solid structure possible.
The Unicist Ontology of Human Capital Building Blue Eagle Group - ISBN 978-987-1223-50-3 2007
This book presents the synthetic results of the research and discovery of the ontological structure of knowledge and knowledge management and its application in the building of human capital considered as a complex system. The unicist approach to human capital uses knowledge management as the “catalyst” of the human capital building process. The results presented show the limits of a Human Capital Building process through the measurement of the return on investment, continuous improvement, personal benefits, individual confidence and synergy within the organization. Results also show which types of companies are inclined to use it and which ones reject it.
Unicist Ontology of Learning applied to Talent Development Blue Eagle Group - ISBN 978-987-1223-78-7 April 2007
What catalyzes or inhibits talent development? How does the type of thought, the level of ethical intelligence and the strategic intelligence influence talents’ evolution or involution? What is unicist talent development? What is it based on? Working on talent development implies the recognition of the starting point and rediscovering everyday the goals that have been achieved. "We are all talented, but the key to believe in our talents and make good use of them." When developing our talents we can increase the quality and speed of results. But in order to be able to change the speed it becomes essential to believe in one's talents.
Unicist Ontology of Competitiveness Blue Eagle Group - ISBN 987-21929-0-1
The research that gave birth to this book aims at providing the reader with tools to recognize the natural personal competitive approach in order to profit from it and improving it. What skills are a key factor for each competitive profile? Which is your natural competitive segment? The synthesis contained in this book is the result of a 4-year research that followed both the career of professionals and elite athletes and resulted in the conceptualization of the nature of competitiveness and the role each individual plays in the struggle for a place.
Unicist X-treme Design (Unicist Back2Back Methodology) Blue Eagle Group Coauthor
The use of the Unicist XD methodology sustains the simplicity and reliability of design processes and was developed to approach complexity and the solution of problems in an uncertain or risky environment. Unicist XD is essentially analogous to Extreme Programming. It can be considered as one of the existing concept-driven design methodologies. The values that underlay the Unicist XD are: Simplicity, Foundations, Creativity, Responsibility, Respect, Confidence and self-Confidence. With the use of UXD the design process can be accelerated.
Confederations II: A structured model for expansion Blue Eagle Group 2009
Confederations are the most powerful model to organize structured growth. They were born as soon as human tribes began to fight to broaden their “vital space”. This book is an introduction to a new organizational model that, although being a back to basics, is the “next step” to organize expansive businesses, building a sustainable development context. Confederations appeared to ensure defense and in some cases this is still the reason for their constitution. But this was only the beginning, they have now become a model to foster expansion.
Unicist Corporate Universities Blue Eagle Group - ISBN 978-987-651-020-2 2009
The organization of UCUs implies the implementation of both maximal and minimum strategies within the organizational learning process to achieve measurable results. This implies, on the one hand, the development of maximal strategies focused on learning programs and business residencies in which the participant drives the activity through the solution to real cases, and the development of minimum strategies driven by the teachers or counselors, that deal with simple problems and generalistic knowledge.
Reading the Nature of Reality Blue Eagle Group 2008
This book welcomes newcomers to the world of adaptive systems solutions. It is an introduction to approach the basics of the language to design objects to solve problems of adaptive systems emulating the organization of nature. The Unicist Standard Language has to be managed to enter the world of business diagnoses, strategy, conceptual design and conceptual planning. It is required in order to have the necessary tool to define the conceptual design of businesses respecting their complexity.
Unicist Personal Strategies Blue Eagle Group 2013 Coauthor
This book provides the structural conceptual information in order to allow you to design and implement your personal strategies. It provides no recipes. Recipes are functional in operational environments. This is a book that provides the information to allow you to develop your own recipe according to your talents and goals in life. This book is an introduction to access the Unicist Strategic Paradigm. When dealing with the design and development of strategies, where the future is involved, it is necessary to emulate in mind the dynamics of the reality that needs to be influenced.
She published the following articles:
• Unicist Corporate Universities for Business Expansion
• Building Corporate Universities as Unicist Business Objects
• Unicist business benchmarking: recreating vs. copying
• Business Growth: How business miracles work
• The use of the Unicist Standard for Business Growth
• What is the Unicist Standard in Business for?
• Business viruses that destroy competitiveness
• Business Solutions: The Unicist Ontogenetic Algorithm
• Unicist Efficacy defines the possibilities for success
• Discovery of the unicist ontology of the Oedipus complex
• Solutions for Enterprises considered as Adaptive Systems
• Unicist Adaptive System and Administrative System Design
• Cases: Unicist Standard for the use of brands as catalysts
• Visual Guide to the Unicist Standard for Personal Evolution
• Unicist Anthropology: the breakthrough for Future Research
• Launching of an Academic Alliance for COOs in Healthcare
• Benchmarking Nokia – Global Product Design to Grow
• Corporate Universities to expand business boundaries
• Learning from Procter & Gamble using the Unicist Standard
• Trends: Unicist Lifestyle Segmentation and Evolution
• Benchmarking Unilever: Unicist Object Driven Leadership
• Benchmarking General Electric: The Nature of Innovation
• What are the Catalysts of the Unicist Standard?
• What is the Unicist Standard in Business?
• Business strategies require maximal and minimum strategies that need to be integrated using unicist thinking
• Unicist Thinking defined the new paradigm of Decision Making
• Unicist Pilot Testing and Unicist Thinking to confirm business decisions
• The need to deal with the unicist ontogenetic intelligence of nature (UOIN) to influence adaptive systems
• The Unicist Ontology to deal with the nature of problems
• Discovery of the functionality of the use words in unicist conflict management
• Use of ambiguous language: a must-do in business
• The Unicist Business Intelligence Strategy
• The Unicist ontology of knowledge acquisition
• Only doers can develop strategies
• Innovation: everyone asks for it, a few really want it
• Start-up businesses need to confront the dominant brands
• Nokia: Mastering the Paradox of Communication Devices
• Using the Unicist Standard to learn from Unilever
• General Electric, a world leader in innovation
• What is the Unicist Standard in Marketing?
• Advertising: How to produce impact when selling an idea
• Unicist Business Talent Development in Marketing – The paradox of “gifted minds”
• Segment the market and profit from a unicist communication strategy
• Unicist Marketing Heroes
• Value adding: the key for learning processes
• Business Hackers: The agents who introduce Business Viruses
• Learning Taxonomy
• Unicist Ethics: the ethics for personal and business growth
• I don’t know: the concept that fosters quality assurance
• Tell me how you talk and I will tell you how you think
• Unicist Learning: Why adults inhibit their own learning?
• Dialoguing requires using ambiguous language
The unicist approach to complexity emulates nature to deal with natural or artificial complex adaptive systems. Such emulation is based on the discovery of the ontogenetic intelligence of nature that regulates the evolution of living beings and natural entities.
The Unicist Theory explains the dynamics and evolution of living beings and complex adaptive entities. It substituted empiricism by a pragmatic, structuralist and functionalist approach and replaced knowledge falsification processes with destructive testing processes.
The four pillars of the paradigm shift in science are:
• Algeria • Argentina • Australia • Austria • Belarus • Belgium • Bolivia • Brazil • Cambodia • Canada • Chile • China • Colombia • Costa Rica • Croatia • Cuba • Czech Republic • Denmark • Ecuador • Egypt • Finland • France • Georgia • Germany • Honduras • Hungary • India • Iran • Iraq • Ireland • Israel • Italy • Japan • Jordan • Libya • Malaysia • Mexico • Morocco • Netherlands • New Zealand • Nicaragua • Norway • Pakistan • Panama • Paraguay • Peru • Philippines • Poland • Portugal • Romania • Russia • Saudi Arabia • Serbia • Singapore • Slovakia • South Africa • Spain • Sweden • Switzerland • Syria • Thailand • Tunisia • Turkey • Ukraine • United Arab Emirates • United Kingdom • United States • Uruguay • Venezuela • Vietnam
• Automobile • Food • Mass consumption • Financial • Insurance • Sports and social institutions • Information Technology (IT) • High-Tech • Communications • Perishable goods • Mass media • Direct sales • Industrial commodities • Agribusiness • Healthcare • Pharmaceutical • Oil and Gas • Chemical • Paints • Education • Services • Commerce and distribution • Mining • Timber • Apparel • Passenger transportation –land, sea and air • Tourism • Cargo transportation • Professional services • e-market • Entertainment and show-business • Advertising • Gastronomic • Hotel-management • Credit card • Real estate • Fishing • Publishing • Industrial Equipment • Construction and Engineering • Bike, motorbike, scooter and moped • Sporting goods