These discoveries established the groundings to develop the unicist double dialectical logic that underlies all systems in nature.
The use of the double dialectical logic made the emulation of the organization of nature possible, developing objects to install into human adaptive systems to make them faster, safer and reliable.
The Unicist B2B Market R&D Labs are based on (*):
1) The installation of a prototyper that allows launching the Lab with real commercial processes.
2) The use of the unicist business positioning segmentation.
3) The use of the unicist business model segmentation, institutional roles segmentation, personal role segmentation and relationship segmentation.
5) The triadic functional product segmentation.
6) The use of virtual collaboration technologies.
7) The use of a Unicist Corporate University to catalyze commercial processes.
8) The use of object driven marketing.
9) The use of commercial objects, semantic objects and semiotic signs.
10) The use of client centered management as a meta-model.
11) The development of a unicist scorecard to monitor the metrics of the processes.
(*) A condition to manage the unicist approach is to go beyond the use of dualistic logic and use the double dialectical logic in order to be able to emulate dynamic processes in mind. It implies leaving behind the use of the disjunction “or” substituting it by the use of the functional conjunction “and”.
You can access the book on “Introduction to Ethical Intelligence in Business” by Diana Belohlavek at: http://www.unicist.org/deb_ieib.php
Unicist Press Committee
NOTE: The Unicist Research Institute was the pioneer in complexity science research and became a private global decentralized leading research organization in the field of human adaptive systems. http://www.unicist.org