Having the necessary critical mass to influence the market is necessary to build structural growth. Commercial critical mass uses the fundamentals of social critical mass to build concrete commercial actions that allow influencing the market.
- Superior aesthetics, which implies satisfying the manifest and latent needs of the potential customers.
- Superior influence which allows stimulating the buying process
- Superior credibility which implies that the superior value propositions are sustained by an adequate authoritative context.
The commercial critical mass building integrates:
- Installing superior product/service attributes that are perceived as attractive by the market.
- Building product/service brand attributes to differentiate the value propositions and influence potential buyers..
- Building institutional brand attributes that sustain the credibility of the product brand attributes.
The use of critical masses requires a segmented approach that has to consider the functional, psychological, conceptual and lifestyle segmentations to ensure the functionality of the critical mass. These segmentations need to be transformed into profiles in order to be used by everyone.
Having a critical mass to influence buyers is a basic condition to be considered as the first choice in the mind of the potential buyer. To build commercial critical masses it is needed that the responsible person feels that s/he has a critical mass in the environment.
NOTE: The Unicist Research Institute was the pioneer in using the unicist logical approach in complexity science research and became a private global decentralized leading research organization in the field of human adaptive systems. It has an academic arm and a business arm.