Industry 4.0: Empowering a Strategic Approach to Business
The programs are based on:
In House University 4.0 is a business education approach to manage the adaptive aspects of businesses which require using a strategic approach to manage their dynamics and evolution.
The educational system gives access to the knowledge of the concepts that underlie business functions and define the ontogenetic maps that describe the root causes of their functionality.
The educational approach is based on developing the solutions of complex problems and using pilot tests to monitor their functionality.
The solutions are developed using the ontogenetic maps of their functionality that are provided by the Unicist Corporate University. The Unicist AI Root Cause Monitor is used to define the conceptual design of the solutions, and the pilot tests ensure their functionality and drive the learning process.
These In-House Universities are installed as a niche activity in existing educational programs. They are installed as a system that is developed as a participative R&D process to ensure the functionality of the in-house university.
They work as Unicist Teaching Hospitals in Business that provide participants with a strategic approach to adaptive business functions, a conceptual approach to manage their root causes and the support of intelligent systems.
They begin by using a prototyper provided by The Unicist Research Institute that is based on the Unicist Reflection Driven Learning technology, which establishes the learning framework to solve the problems the participants manage.
The Teaching Hospital uses the Unicist Strategy to develop businesses, the Unicist Root Cause Management approach to solve the problems that are being managed and the Unicist Conceptual Design approach to develop the solutions.
The concept of Industry 4.0, applied to a business as a whole, is necessary to produce sustainable growth.
The 4th Industrial Revolution introduced adaptiveness in the industrial and business world. The Industry 4.0 concept proposes to manage businesses as adaptive systems increasing customer orientation, productivity and quality.
It has to be considered that the Unicist Theory and its applications were a precursor of the Industry 4.0 concept. This theory was developed to understand the evolution of adaptive entities and to manage adaptive systems and environments.
As the previous industrial revolutions, Industry 4.0 coexists with the previous stages, providing a significant competitive advantage for those who enter this stage.
The Unicist Education 4.0 is focused on managers and high potentials to deal with the adaptive aspects of business management. It works as a Teaching Hospital in Business. This implies that real solutions are developed with each participant. This process is sustained by the use of the Unicist AI Monitor that allows emulating solutions.
The university is focused on a strategic approach to adaptive business functions. Some of the programs that might be included are:
1. Business Strategies
2. Marketing Strategies
3. Business and IT Architecture
4. Conceptual Design
5. Leadership Strategies
6. Negotiation Strategies
7. Personal Strategies
8. Entrepreneurial Strategies
9. Competitive Strategies
Unicist Artificial Intelligence was developed to manage the conceptual structures and root causes of business functions and to develop the conceptual design of solutions. It is based on the ontogenetic maps of the business functions that have been integrated with operational information to develop solutions and monitor the results. UAI emulates the functionality of human intelligence and allows developing solutions considering the information of the context, which defines what is possible to be achieved and what is needed to be done to make it happen.
Machine learning is dependent on the quality of learning data sets, that is why it is subject to cognitive bias. The use of the ontogenetic maps of business functions avoids the bias and ensures the quality of intelligent systems.
The In-House Corporate University is installed as a cooperative R&D process to manage the root causes of business processes. To ensure its functionality, we opted for a cooperative R&D process to install this system. It uses a prototyper that is provided by The Unicist Research Institute and is developed while it is applied based on the feedback of the pilot tests.
It is installed with the participation of the members of organizations and includes the Unicist AI Monitor and the knowledge base of the conceptual structures of the business processes. It also includes all the information developed by the company where the In-House University is installed.
Superior Education in Business 4.0 became possible due to the following discoveries:
1) Ontogenetic Intelligence of Nature: It defines the triadic functionality of nature and allowed apprehending the concepts that define the nature of business functions. Learn more
2) Unicist Strategy: that emulates the intelligence of nature and allowed developing maximal strategies to grow and minimum strategies to ensure results. Learn more
3) Unicist Conceptual Management: that emulates the organization of nature and allowed managing the concepts that underlie business functions to ensure results. Learn more
4) Ontogenetic Maps: Ontogenetic maps describe the conceptual structure of specific complex adaptive systems or environments. Learn more
5) Roots of Human Intelligence: It allowed managing the drivers of adaptive learning processes to deal with a strategic approach to businesses. Learn more
6) Concepts as Behavioral Objects: It allowed managing the mental concepts that drive human actions and trigger decisions. Learn more
The Unicist Reflection Driven Education is needed to learn to manage complex adaptive environments. It is based on the use of pilot tests that guide the reflection process to emulate the solutions that are being built while learning. This process is sustained by the use of the Unicist AI Monitor that allows emulating solutions.
The unicist reflection driven education enhances the strategic approach of the participants through their exposure to maximal and minimum strategy building, root cause management of business problems, the development of destructive and non-destructive pilot tests and the learning of the management of fundamentals.
As part of the programs the participants solve real problems of the company. These solutions begin to be installed as pilot tests and are improved during the process based on the use of a Root Cause Management System that allows ensuring results.
This system is an application of the Unicist Business Strategy that allows managing adaptive environments and systems by emulating the intelligence of nature. It is a strategic approach to problem solving. This approach deals with the concepts and fundamentals that underlie business functions and processes to develop maximal strategies to develop growth and minimum strategies to ensure the functionality of the processes.
This approach allows transforming business problems into structural solutions.
The Unicist Corporate University works as a teaching hospital in business and is developed through "Business Residencies" and Micro-clinics. This is similar to "Teaching Hospitals" where physicians develop a specialty. The "Teaching Hospitals" in Business provide the learning processes for managers, leaders and high potential individuals who already have the necessary technical-analytical knowledge to deal with businesses. These residencies are solution building units that foster the learning of the participants through the applications that are sustained by counseling processes.
The Unicist Talent Development System 4.0 was developed to diagnose and empower talents.
It was designed to manage high potential individuals who need to deal with the adaptive and complex aspects of businesses. It is based on assessing and fostering their conceptualization capacity in business.
Talents are defined by the capacity of an individual to adapt to an environment generating value. The width and depth of these talents define the potential of the individual.
The objective of this approach is to empower the talents of the participants introducing them into a logical approach to businesses.
The information of the structure of the concepts included in this library allows managing the root causes of business functions. The root cause library is based on more than 5,000 researches developed at The Unicist Research Institute. It provides the knowledge objects, concepts and fundamentals to build business solutions including strategies, processes, roles and business objects.
• Automobile • Food • Mass consumption • Financial • Insurance • Sports and social institutions • Information Technology (IT) • High-Tech • Knowledge Businesses • Communications • Perishable goods • Mass media • Direct sales • Industrial commodities • Agribusiness • Healthcare • Pharmaceutical • Oil and Gas • Chemical • Paints • Education • Services • Commerce and distribution • Mining • Timber • Apparel • Passenger transportation –land, sea and air • Tourism • Cargo transportation • Professional services • e-market • Entertainment and show-business • Advertising • Gastronomic • Hotel-management • Credit card • Real estate • Fishing • Publishing • Industrial Equipment • Construction and Engineering • Bike, motorbike, scooter and moped • Sporting goods
• Algeria • Argentina • Australia • Austria • Belarus • Belgium • Bolivia • Brazil • Cambodia • Canada • Chile • China • Colombia • Costa Rica • Croatia • Cuba • Czech Republic • Denmark • Ecuador • Egypt • Finland • France • Georgia • Germany • Honduras • Hungary • India • Iran • Iraq • Ireland • Israel • Italy • Japan • Jordan • Libya • Malaysia • Mexico • Morocco • Netherlands • New Zealand • Nicaragua • Norway • Pakistan • Panama • Paraguay • Peru • Philippines • Poland • Portugal • Romania • Russia • Saudi Arabia • Serbia • Singapore • Slovakia • South Africa • Spain • Sweden • Switzerland • Syria • Thailand • Tunisia • Turkey • Ukraine • United Arab Emirates • United Kingdom • United States • Uruguay • Venezuela • Vietnam
The Unicist Research Institute (TURI) is, since 1976, a private global decentralized research center specialized in complexity sciences that is focused on the research of the evolution of natural and artificial adaptive systems. It has an academic arm, the Unicist Corporate University, and a business arm, the Unicist Confederation.
It was the pioneer in complexity science research and became a global decentralized leading research organization in the field of human adaptive systems. The unicist pragmatism, the structuralism based on unicist ontologies and the functionalism driven by concepts were developed at TURI to research the field of complex adaptive systems. More than 5,000 unicist ontological researches were developed since 1976 in the field of basic sciences, life sciences and individual, institutional and social evolution.
The main countries that originated these researches were: US, DE, UK, FR, JP, SE, CA, CH, IN, BR, AR, CAT, RU, CN, AU. TURI's Future Research Laboratory has completed the research of 70 countries' archetypes.