In-House Clinic: Unicist Business Strategy
For Business Expansion
Developing Value Adding Strategies
These Clinics are based on real applications of the unicist strategy that allow apprehending the structure and mechanics of the unicist strategic approach while generating results.
A Real Strategy Building Process
The real problem solving is managed by the coordinator of the Clinics and is sustained by the emulator that provides the conceptual structure for the solution of the problem that is being solved.
Characteristics of the In-House Clinic
This clinic gives access to the technology to manage unicist business strategies based on the development of a real solution. In this activity, led by Peter Belohlavek, the participants develop maximal strategies to grow and minimum strategies to ensure results.
- Real case solution building
- Between 1 and 21 participants
- 3-Day full-time clinic: That is used to develop a real strategy with a company – It is a live personal activity.
- 1-Day full-time clinic: That is based on the development of a specific strategy and includes the possibility of a live personal activity or a live virtual activity.
- 4-Hour clinic: That allows experiencing the technology based on a real case – It is a live virtual activity.
About the Unicist Corporate University
The Unicist Corporate University is the academic arm of The Unicist Research Institute. It is a Business School that provides unicist business technologies to individuals in companies using a reflection driven educational model. These technologies are focused on strategic approaches to businesses and the management of the concepts and fundamentals to deal with the root causes of business processes.