A Factory to Build Solutions and Knowledge
The Unicist Corporate University works as a teaching hospital in business and is developed through "Business Residencies" and Micro-clinics. This is similar to "Teaching Hospitals" where physicians develop a specialty. The "Teaching Hospitals" in Business provide the learning processes for individuals who already have the necessary technical-analytical knowledge to deal with business administration.
The Residencies and the Micro-clinics are factories to build solutions and knowledge. The Residencies are organized by Micro-clinics that deal with the conceptual approach to specific aspects of businesses. And, on the other hand, these residencies are solution building units that foster the learning of the participants through the applications that are sustained in the Reflection & Coaching Space.
The activities are based on:
- The concept of the Unicist Superior Education Methodology
- The participation in the Micro-clinic you can find at “Your Programs”
- The development of a short personal essay of the solution you have in the field of the subject managed in the Micro-clinic that has to be delivered before the Micro-clinic. In order to learn about the subject of the coming micro-clinics and where to send the essay of each micro-clinic, you can access the link on the left menu of the screen: Your Programs/Schedule of “Your program”.
- Comparing the solution of your essay with the conceptual solution discussed in the Micro-clinic.
You can use the “Solution Coaching Space” to clarify your doubts in order to ensure the rational apprehension of the concepts included.
- Uploading the real cases you will be solving using the unicist approach at the “Your Personal Projects” page.
- Using the “Solution Coaching Space” as a support for the solutions of the real cases you are building.
White House officials offer conflicting details of Trump tax plan - Washington Post
Top Trump administration officials are giving out differing accounts of a tax plan that the president has promised will be released Wednesday, calling into question whether they have ironed out some of the most difficult components of any proposal ...
RECALL: Harris Teeter frozen hash browns recalled due to golf balls - WRAL.com
Harris Teeter Frozen Southern Style Hash Browns have been recalled because they may be contaminated with extraneous golf ball materials. Yes, golf balls. North Carolina is included in the recall. The specific recalled product here in NC is the Harris ...
'Come on, hit me!' American Airlines grounds flight attendant after video shows confrontation. - Washington Post
American Airlines is investigating an incident in which a male flight attendant reportedly upset a female passenger to the point of tears, then later was recorded getting into a heated confrontation with a male passenger who tried to come to the woman ...
Galaxy S8 Review: Samsung Spoils Perfection - Forbes
Just look at it. Samsung has launched the Galaxy S8 and it might be the most beautiful smartphone ever made. It appears to be something a hyper-intelligent alien race accidentally dropped and we now get to study it. But under the microscope you'll find ...
Sympathy For The Devil: Why $15 DLC Makes Sense For 'Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered' - Forbes
While everyone seems to be up in arms over the fact that Activision is selling Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered's DLC pack for $15---five dollars more than the original on consoles, and fully $15 more than the original on PC---I think I ...
The smartphone is eventually going to die — this is Mark Zuckerberg's crazy vision for what comes next - Business Insider
Basically, Zuckerberg's uses this roadmap to demonstrate Facebook's three-stage game plan in action: First, you take the time to develop a neat cutting-edge technology. Then you build a product based on it. Then you turn it into an ecosystem where ...
Coordinator of "Chief Residents": Diana Belohlavek - diana.belohlavek(at)unicist.org
Academic Department: N. I. Brown - n.i.brown(at)unicist.org
Unicist Executive Committee