The Unicist Corporate University works as a Business Solution Factory where the participants develop structural solutions for their organizations using the Unicist Conceptual Management approach applied to Business and IT Architecture.
The Unicist Approach, which deals with the unified field of IT Architecture and Business Processes and their conceptual structures, allowed managing the dynamics and evolution of businesses. The UCU transfers the technology to manage the conceptual structures of IT Architecture and Business Processes to define what is possible to be achieved and to make it happen. The unicist approach integrates the technical-analytical aspects after the unified field of the processes, roles and business objects have been defined using the unicist technologies.
The Era of Conceptualization is already installed in the world to increase adaptiveness and the effectiveness of social and business processes. It began when individuals were able to manage the root-causes of things in order to develop structural solutions. Unicist Conceptual Management is part of the Era of Conceptualization. It applies both to personal management and to business management. Learn more
It includes the management of the future scenario that allows designing a strategy, the knowledge of the root-causes of problems and the root-drivers of business processes, the development of the conceptual design to define these processes and the development of the maximal and minimum strategy actions to ensure results.
Unicist Strategy is one of the pillars of the Unicist Conceptual Management Model.
The unicist strategy is a conscious planning process to achieve possible goals developing maximal strategies to expand one’s boundaries and minimum strategies to ensure profits.
The Unicist Corporate University works as a Teaching Hospital in Business. This implies that real solutions are developed with each participant. There is a team of counselors to sustain the development of the solutions in the different fields. This program is developed in an environment of virtual collaboration. It implies that virtual communication tools are being used to sustain the real solution building processes and the development of the micro-clinics.
Unicist concepts and fundamentals define the root-causes of problems and are the root-drivers of solutions.
They allow defining what is possible to be achieved and developing the maximal and minimum strategic actions and business objects to make it happen. Unicist conceptual design uses the unified field of the functions of a project to define the processes and the maximal and minimum strategy actions that need to be developed to ensure results.
The unicist conceptual design is used to ensure results in adaptive environments by managing the fundamentals of the solutions, defining the necessary functions that are integrated as a unified field, and ending with the definition of a dynamic process architecture. It includes the design of the roles that participate and the different types of business objects that are used to achieve the necessary results. The conceptual design ensures the functionality of a solution.
The Unicist Logical Tools are based on a triadic approach that allows dealing with the dynamics of the business functions that allows building structural solutions and makes the management of adaptive systems possible. There are different types of tools to develop strategies. The available tools are:
USD 9,000 + taxes
The unicist educational programs are based on the use of double dialectical strategies and actions that include both maximal and minimum strategies to ensure results.
It works as a Solution Factory based on virtual collaboration, that provides the access to the unicist approach in the micro-clinics while the learning process is sustained by the real solution building. It has:
This program is composed by four Micro-clinics that provide the fundamental knowledge to develop a solution in a specific field of action.
This program includes the following Micro-clinics:
1) The Unicist Approach: that provides the basics that allow managing the concepts of business functions and the unified field of actions to ensure results.
2) Unicist Strategy: that emulates nature by developing maximal strategies to grow and minimum strategies to ensure profits.
3) Unicist Tactics: that develops maximal strategy driven actions and minimum strategy driven actions to ensure results.
4) Unicist Reflection: that ensures the results of strategies and actions based on a pilot test driven reflection process.
Unicist Virtual Collaboration defines the framework of the program. It implies that virtual communication tools are being used to sustain the real solution building processes and the development of the micro-clinics. It is based on the use of the triadic approach to the nature of business processes that is based on the unicist ontologies that are provided by the UCU. This approach simplifies the processes using destructive pilot tests that sustain on the one hand the learning processes and, on the other hand, ensure the functionality of the solutions. This technology was developed at TURI to deal with development of solutions in adaptive environments.
• Algeria • Argentina • Australia • Austria • Belarus • Belgium • Bolivia • Brazil • Cambodia • Canada • Chile • China • Colombia • Costa Rica • Croatia • Cuba • Czech Republic • Denmark • Ecuador • Egypt • Finland • France • Georgia • Germany • Honduras • Hungary • India • Iran • Iraq • Ireland • Israel • Italy • Japan • Jordan • Libya • Malaysia • Mexico • Morocco • Netherlands • New Zealand • Nicaragua • Norway • Pakistan • Panama • Paraguay • Peru • Philippines • Poland • Portugal • Romania • Russia • Saudi Arabia • Serbia • Singapore • Slovakia • South Africa • Spain • Sweden • Switzerland • Syria • Thailand • Tunisia • Turkey • Ukraine • United Arab Emirates • United Kingdom • United States • Uruguay • Venezuela • Vietnam
• Automobile • Food • Mass consumption • Financial • Insurance • Sports and social institutions • Information Technology (IT) • Communications • Perishable goods • Mass media • Direct sales • Industrial commodities • Agribusiness • Healthcare • Pharmaceutical • Oil and Gas • Chemical • Paints • Education • Services • Commerce and distribution • Mining • Timber • Apparel • Passenger transportation –land, sea and air • Tourism • Cargo transportation • Professional services • e-market • Entertainment and show-business • Advertising • Gastronomic • Hotel-management • Credit card • Real estate • Fishing • Publishing • Industrial Equipment • Construction and Engineering • Bike, motorbike, scooter and moped • Sporting goods