Benefits of the Unicist Strategy
The Unicist Strategy is an emulation of the evolution of nature.
The use of Unicist Strategy increases +40% the speed of growth of businesses. It applies to profit, non-profit, family and entrepreneurial businesses.
This program gives access to the unicist approach to business strategies.
It is based on a real case that is solved using the unicist technologies, which includes a diagnosis, the building of a strategy and the development of the necessary business architecture.
Diagnoses are based on defining the root causes of the existing problems and the strategies are developed using the unicist conceptual design methodology and tools.
Finally, the case includes the development of the necessary action plans based on the maximal and the minimum strategies.
This activity develops a real solution while the unicist technologies are being experienced in the micro-clinics. The program also provides the logical tools to be used in this process.
The Unicist Strategy introduced a paradigm shift in the strategic approach to economic, social, institutional and individual evolution based on the emulation of the intelligence of nature and the development of synchronic maximal strategies to grow and minimum strategies to ensure survival. This approach included the development of Unicist Tactics based on maximal strategy actions and synchronic minimum strategy actions that ensure the achievement of results in adaptive environments.
The Unicist Strategy is one of the pillars of the Unicist Conceptual Management Model.
Unicist Conceptual Management is the synthesis of the nature of business management. It includes the management of the future scenario that allows designing a strategy, the knowledge of the root causes of problems and the root drivers of business processes, the development of the conceptual design to define these processes and the development of the maximal and minimum strategy actions to ensure results.
The unicist strategy is a conscious planning process to achieve possible goals developing maximal strategies to expand one’s boundaries and minimum strategies to ensure profits.
The Unicist Corporate University works as a Teaching Hospital in Business. This implies that real solutions are developed with each participant. There is a team of counselors to sustain the development of the solutions in the different fields. This program is developed in an environment of virtual collaboration. It implies that virtual communication tools are being used to sustain the real solution building processes and the development of the micro-clinics.
Unicist concepts and fundamentals define the root causes of problems and are the root drivers of solutions.
They allow defining what is possible to be achieved and developing the maximal and minimum strategic actions and business objects to make it happen. Unicist conceptual design uses the unified field of the functions of a project to define the processes and the maximal and minimum strategy actions that need to be developed to ensure results.
Industry 4.0, as a concept, can be synthetically defined as the “revolution of adaptive business processes” that fosters business growth. Adaptability requires managing the concepts and fundamentals of the business functions, which allow managing the root causes of market behavior, the root causes of businesses processes and the root causes of industrial processes to ensure customer satisfaction, productivity and quality.
It works as a Solution Factory based on virtual collaboration, that provides the access to the unicist approach in the micro-clinics while the learning process is sustained by the real solution building.
This program is composed by four Micro-clinics that provide the fundamental knowledge to develop strategies in a specific field of action.
This program includes the following Micro-clinics:
1) Unicist Strategy: that emulates the intelligence of nature by developing maximal strategies to grow and minimum strategies to ensure profits.
2) Business Intelligence: that ensures the results of strategies and actions based on accurate information on the structural, critical and competitive aspects.
3) Unicist Conceptual Management: that provides the basics that allow managing the concepts of business functions and the unified field of actions to ensure results.
4) Root Cause Management: that provides a methodology to access the root causes of problems to develop sustainable strategies.
Unicist Virtual Collaboration defines the framework of the program. It implies that virtual communication tools are being used to sustain the real solution building processes and the development of the micro-clinics. It is based on the use of the triadic approach to the nature of business processes that is based on the unicist ontologies that are provided by the UCU. This approach simplifies the processes using destructive pilot tests that sustain on the one hand the learning processes and, on the other hand, ensure the functionality of the solutions. This technology was developed at TURI to deal with development of solutions in adaptive environments.
USD 1,900 + taxes
• Algeria • Argentina • Australia • Austria • Belarus • Belgium • Bolivia • Brazil • Cambodia • Canada • Chile • China • Colombia • Costa Rica • Croatia • Cuba • Czech Republic • Denmark • Ecuador • Egypt • Finland • France • Georgia • Germany • Honduras • Hungary • India • Iran • Iraq • Ireland • Israel • Italy • Japan • Jordan • Libya • Malaysia • Mexico • Morocco • Netherlands • New Zealand • Nicaragua • Norway • Pakistan • Panama • Paraguay • Peru • Philippines • Poland • Portugal • Romania • Russia • Saudi Arabia • Serbia • Singapore • Slovakia • South Africa • Spain • Sweden • Switzerland • Syria • Thailand • Tunisia • Turkey • Ukraine • United Arab Emirates • United Kingdom • United States • Uruguay • Venezuela • Vietnam
• Automobile • Food • Mass consumption • Financial • Insurance • Sports and social institutions • Information Technology (IT) • High-Tech • Communications • Perishable goods • Mass media • Direct sales • Industrial commodities • Agribusiness • Healthcare • Pharmaceutical • Oil and Gas • Chemical • Paints • Education • Services • Commerce and distribution • Mining • Timber • Apparel • Passenger transportation –land, sea and air • Tourism • Cargo transportation • Professional services • e-market • Entertainment and show-business • Advertising • Gastronomic • Hotel-management • Credit card • Real estate • Fishing • Publishing • Industrial Equipment • Construction and Engineering • Bike, motorbike, scooter and moped • Sporting goods