Benefits of the Unicist Strategy
The Unicist Strategy is an emulation of the evolution of nature.
The use of Unicist Strategy increases +40% the speed of growth of businesses. It applies to profit, non-profit, family and entrepreneurial businesses.
This program is based on the development of a solution of a real case with each participant while the unicist approach is being learned.
The strategy of family companies needs to be based on systems that ensure their transgenerational evolution. This requires that the roles of the members of the family be driven by their functionality and have to be defined beyond their roles in the family.
The unicist approach to family businesses is based on the development of maximal and minimum strategies and their consequent actions that allow expanding their boundaries to grow while ensuring their structure and the generation of profits.
The unicist strategic approach empowers the adaptiveness of the organization as a system in order to upgrade its influence in its markets.
This is developed by using unicist strategy and the use of business objects to ensure the functionality of the business processes. This program provides the necessary logical tools to simplify the expansion of markets.
The fact that unicist concepts and fundamentals define root causes, was confirmed after more than 20 years of research and application in the social, institutional and individual fields. Its predecessor was Dr. Ishikawa with the root cause diagram that manages fundamentals to deal with root causes in the industrial field. The Unicist Approach has an extreme added value in its application to businesses. It allows managing root causes to develop structural solutions based on the concepts that underlie business functions.
The Unicist Strategy is one of the pillars of the Unicist Conceptual Management Model.
Unicist Conceptual Management is the synthesis of the nature of business management. It includes the management of the future scenario that allows designing a strategy, the knowledge of the root causes of problems and the root drivers of business processes, the development of the conceptual design to define these processes and the development of the maximal and minimum strategy actions to ensure results.
The unicist strategy is a conscious planning process to achieve possible goals developing maximal strategies to expand one’s boundaries and minimum strategies to ensure profits.
The Unicist Corporate University works as a Teaching Hospital in Business. This implies that real solutions are developed with each participant. There is a team of counselors to sustain the development of the solutions in the different fields. This program is developed in an environment of virtual collaboration. It implies that virtual communication tools are being used to sustain the real solution building processes and the development of the micro-clinics.
Unicist concepts and fundamentals define the root causes of problems and are the root drivers of solutions.
They allow defining what is possible to be achieved and developing the maximal and minimum strategic actions and business objects to make it happen. Unicist conceptual design uses the unified field of the functions of a project to define the processes and the maximal and minimum strategy actions that need to be developed to ensure results.
The unicist conceptual design is used to ensure results in adaptive environments by managing the fundamentals of the solutions, defining the necessary functions that are integrated as a unified field, and ending with the definition of a dynamic process architecture. It includes the design of the roles that participate and the different types of business objects that are used to achieve the necessary results. The conceptual design ensures the functionality of a solution.
It works as a Solution Factory based on virtual collaboration, that provides the access to the unicist approach in the micro-clinics while the learning process is sustained by the real solution building. It has:
This program is composed by four Micro-clinics that provide the fundamental knowledge to develop a solution in a specific field of action.
This program includes the following Micro-clinics:
1) The Unicist Approach: that provides the basics that allow managing the concepts of business functions and the unified field of actions to ensure results.
2) Unicist Strategy: that emulates nature by developing maximal strategies to grow and minimum strategies to ensure profits.
3) Unicist Tactics: that develops maximal strategy driven actions and minimum strategy driven actions to ensure results.
4) Unicist Reflection: that ensures the results of strategies and actions based on a pilot test driven reflection process.
Unicist Virtual Collaboration defines the framework of the program. It implies that virtual communication tools are being used to sustain the real solution building processes and the development of the micro-clinics. It is based on the use of the triadic approach to the nature of business processes that is based on the unicist ontologies that are provided by the UCU. This approach simplifies the processes using destructive pilot tests that sustain on the one hand the learning processes and, on the other hand, ensure the functionality of the solutions. This technology was developed at TURI to deal with development of solutions in adaptive environments.
USD 1,900 + taxes
• Algeria • Argentina • Australia • Austria • Belarus • Belgium • Bolivia • Brazil • Cambodia • Canada • Chile • China • Colombia • Costa Rica • Croatia • Cuba • Czech Republic • Denmark • Ecuador • Egypt • Finland • France • Georgia • Germany • Honduras • Hungary • India • Iran • Iraq • Ireland • Israel • Italy • Japan • Jordan • Libya • Malaysia • Mexico • Morocco • Netherlands • New Zealand • Nicaragua • Norway • Pakistan • Panama • Paraguay • Peru • Philippines • Poland • Portugal • Romania • Russia • Saudi Arabia • Serbia • Singapore • Slovakia • South Africa • Spain • Sweden • Switzerland • Syria • Thailand • Tunisia • Turkey • Ukraine • United Arab Emirates • United Kingdom • United States • Uruguay • Venezuela • Vietnam
• Automobile • Food • Mass consumption • Financial • Insurance • Sports and social institutions • Information Technology (IT) • Communications • Perishable goods • Mass media • Direct sales • Industrial commodities • Agribusiness • Healthcare • Pharmaceutical • Oil and Gas • Chemical • Paints • Education • Services • Commerce and distribution • Mining • Timber • Apparel • Passenger transportation –land, sea and air • Tourism • Cargo transportation • Professional services • e-market • Entertainment and show-business • Advertising • Gastronomic • Hotel-management • Credit card • Real estate • Fishing • Publishing • Industrial Equipment • Construction and Engineering • Bike, motorbike, scooter and moped • Sporting goods