The Unicist Corporate University works as a Business Solution Factory where the participants develop structural solutions for their organizations using the Unicist Methods.
We provide individuals with technologies that manage the unified field of business processes using a conceptual approach to develop intelligent systems that allow ensuring results, using maximal strategies to expand and minimum strategies to win.
The Unicist Research Institute (TURI) introduced a paradigm shift that drove business strategy, architecture, marketing and management to a superior level. TURI is a research organization specialized in the research of the roots of evolution, beginning with Natural Sciences and ending with Social Sciences.
In the business world, TURI developed a Solution Bank based on the structures of concepts, which define the nature of business functions that allow managing the root-causes of problems and the root-drivers of solutions.
The Unicist Corporate University works as a Teaching Hospital in Business. This implies that real solutions are developed with each participant. There is a team of counselors to sustain the development of the solutions in the different fields. The programs of the Unicist Corporate University are developed in an environment of virtual collaboration. It implies that virtual communication tools are being used to sustain the real solution building processes and the development of the micro-clinics.
Unicist concepts and fundamentals define the root-causes of problems and are the root-drivers of solutions.
They allow defining what is possible to be achieved and developing the maximal and minimum strategic actions and business objects to make it happen. Unicist conceptual design uses the unified field of the functions of a project to define the processes and the maximal and minimum strategy actions that need to be developed to ensure results.
The UCU works as a Teaching Hospital in Business where the knowledge of the root causes of problems allows transforming them into structural solutions. The unicist approach is for the use of CEOs and CXOs who want to increase the generation of value. The programs are also for high potentials defined as those who seek the fundamentals and technical knowledge to ensure the results of their activities.
Unicist Virtual Collaboration defines the framework of the programs. It implies that virtual communication tools are being used to sustain the real solution building processes and the development of the micro-clinics. It is based on the use of the triadic approach to the nature of business processes that is based on the unicist ontologies that are provided by the UCU. This approach simplifies the processes using destructive pilot tests that sustain on the one hand the learning processes and, on the other hand, ensure the functionality of the solutions. This technology was developed at TURI to deal with development of solutions in adaptive environments.
1. Managing root-causes in business: to develop structural solutions based on the unicist concepts of business functions.
2. Developing maximal and minimum business strategies: emulating the intelligence of nature to expand the boundaries of businesses to grow while ensuring results.
3. Managing the root-causes of buying processes: to expand markets by managing the conceptual drivers of the segments to be approached.
4. Unified field architecture: using the unicist conceptual structures of business functions to design structural solutions and build architectures.
5. Managing marketing confrontations: which requires developing the conceptual competitive intelligence to understand and influence the action of competitors.
6. Developing asymmetric future scenarios: forecasting the changes of the scenarios based on the use of ontogenetic maps and using destructive tests to validate the conclusions.
7. Organizing by roles and objects: optimizing the organization of processes based on the knowledge of the concepts of the business functions.
8. Researching adaptive systems with open boundaries: based on the use of the complexity science research methodology to deal with adaptive environments.
9. Developing object driven continuous improvement: using driving, entropy inhibiting, inhibiting, catalyzing and gravitational objects to improve processes.
10. Transforming business problems into structural solutions: by installing In-company Corporate Universities that work as “teaching hospitals in business” using conceptual management and the root-causes of problems.
• Algeria • Argentina • Australia • Austria • Belarus • Belgium • Bolivia • Brazil • Cambodia • Canada • Chile • China • Colombia • Costa Rica • Croatia • Cuba • Czech Republic • Denmark • Ecuador • Egypt • Finland • France • Georgia • Germany • Honduras • Hungary • India • Iran • Iraq • Ireland • Israel • Italy • Japan • Jordan • Libya • Malaysia • Mexico • Morocco • Netherlands • New Zealand • Nicaragua • Norway • Pakistan • Panama • Paraguay • Peru • Philippines • Poland • Portugal • Romania • Russia • Saudi Arabia • Serbia • Singapore • Slovakia • South Africa • Spain • Sweden • Switzerland • Syria • Thailand • Tunisia • Turkey • Ukraine • United Arab Emirates • United Kingdom • United States • Uruguay • Venezuela • Vietnam
• Automobile • Food • Mass consumption • Financial • Insurance • Sports and social institutions • Information Technology (IT) • Communications • Perishable goods • Mass media • Direct sales • Industrial commodities • Agribusiness • Healthcare • Pharmaceutical • Oil and Gas • Chemical • Paints • Education • Services • Commerce and distribution • Mining • Timber • Apparel • Passenger transportation –land, sea and air • Tourism • Cargo transportation • Professional services • e-market • Entertainment and show-business • Advertising • Gastronomic • Hotel-management • Credit card • Real estate • Fishing • Publishing • Industrial Equipment • Construction and Engineering • Bike, motorbike, scooter and moped • Sporting goods