These discoveries established the groundings to develop the unicist double dialectical logic that underlies all systems in nature.
The use of the double dialectical logic made the emulation of the organization of nature possible, developing objects to install into human adaptive systems to make them faster, safer and reliable.
The Unicist Talent Development is based on (*):
1) The discovery that the concepts individuals have drive their attitudes.
3) The knowledge of the concepts that sustain the talents of individuals and how to empower them.
4) The diagnostics of the talents individuals have based on the facts they produce.
5) The possibility of developing individual talent development programs.
6) The use of the unicist ontology of learning to manage adaptive aspects of businesses.
7) Unicist coaching processes based on functional fallacy-shooting.
(*) A condition to manage the unicist approach is to go beyond the use of dualistic logic and use the double dialectical logic in order to be able to emulate dynamic processes in mind. It implies leaving behind the use of the disjunction “or” substituting it by the use of the functional conjunction “and”.
You can access the book on “Introduction to Ethical Intelligence in Business” by Diana Belohlavek at: http://www.unicist.org/deb_ieib.php
Unicist Press Committee
NOTE: The Unicist Research Institute was the pioneer in complexity science research and became a private global decentralized leading research organization in the field of human adaptive systems.