The Unicist Corporate University
The Unicist Corporate University (UCU) is the academic arm of The Unicist Research Institute that gives access to the unicist adaptive technologies.
It promotes the unicist logical approach that became a worldwide movement that fosters a logical approach to deal with adaptive environments.
This triggered a new stage of the Unicist Corporate University that will be led by Peter Belohlavek who is the new Dean since 7.1.2014 until 6.30.2016.
The Educational Framework
The unicist educational approach has been developed to provide a methodology for superior education.
It is based on the goal of providing a learning process to allow individuals to deal with complex problems in adaptive processes.
The unicist education model is based on five pillars:
1) An adaptive learning contract that defines the guiding idea of the learning process.
2) The use of the double dialectical logic that allows emulating adaptiveness in mind.
3) The development of business residencies, which are homologous to medical residencies
4) The use of learning objects that allow managing the personalized learning program of participants.
5) The teacher's role that is focused on ensuring the development of solutions.
Access the Educational System
Reflection driven Education
The unicist logical approach to business and the object driven organization that emulate the structure of nature are an upgrade and a back to basics.
They allow going beyond the empirical approaches to businesses making them reasonable, understandable and predictable.
The learning of this approach requires an ACTION-REFLECTION-ACTION process in which the apprehension of business concepts occurs while actual results are being produced.
That is why the "Teaching Hospital in Business" requires the use of unicist reflection to learn the unicist logical approach to solve complex business problems by managing their concepts.
It can be said that wisdom is achieved when a concept is truly managed. A concept is managed when it is transformed into actions and actual results have been produced.
You can access the basics on the Unicist Reflection process at: www.unicist.org/repo/#Psychology