The Unicist Corporate University (UCU) is the academic arm of The Unicist Research Institute that works as a Teaching Hospital materialized in Business Residencies.
It provides individuals access to the unicist logical approach and the object driven technologies to deal with the nature of businesses to transform knowledge into business results.
The programs work as business residencies, solving real problems of organizations while the participants learn to manage the unicist ontology based and object driven technologies for businesses. The business residencies are essentially analogous to medical residencies.
The Unicist Educational Model
The unicist educational model is based on five pillars:
1) An adaptive learning contract that defines the guiding idea of the learning process and the conditions of the teaching and learning activities.
2) The use of the double dialectical logic that allows emulating adaptiveness in mind in order to be able to diagnose, build strategies and architectures to generate value.
3) The development of business residencies, which are homologous to medical residencies, where the unicist reflection methodology is used to develop solutions.
4) The use of learning objects that allow managing the personalized learning program of participants.
5) The teacher's role that is focused on ensuring the development of solutions while driving learning activities.